BY AVEDA

Feel energy from nature. Finely-powdered tourmaline naturally energizing mineral mixed with marine and plant extracts and 11 powerful anti-oxidants. Hydrating. Protecting. Infusing visible life and radiance into your skin so it glows.

Michelle D.
Henrico , VA
This is my all time favorite moisturizer! Too bad aveda discontinued it. It is super rich and tick and leaves my skin feeling super moisturized and glowing! Its a dream come true for someone with dry skin!
Mary L.
Mandeville
This Aveda face set has made the world of a difference in my skin I feel like I have a whole new face my skin is usually dry and flakey but this has helped me so much and it is really gentle on the skin
Corrine G.
Tempe, AZ
This cream product smells absolutely wonderful and its free of any harmful chemicals and toxins! Its very moisturizing and only a little dab covers my entire face so the jar lasts a long time!
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great moisturizer! I use it as a night cream, and it leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, and hydrated. I'm on my second jar and I plan on buying a third one once this is gone. The only downside is, like all Aveda products, it's expensive! I think it was $44, but a little goes a long way, and it lasted about 10 months using it once a day.
Aimee F.
Valparaiso, IN
I'm a big Aveda fan but typically use their hair products. My stylist always gives me skin care samples to try. I only use this eye creme when I get samples because it's not my absolute favorite to where I would purchase it on my own but the samples last me a long time so I really wouldn't need to buy extra anyway. Doesn't have much of an odor and leaves my eyes feeling hydrated. All in all a decent product.
Peter P.
Shakopee, MN
This is my holy grail moisturizer! I use it personally, and is suitable for my oily/combo skin. An essential in my makeup kit, this thick textured creme provides hydration and a dewy sheen to the skin. I would say it almost gives the skin a plump and lush appearance! A+
Karian P.
Tampa
This product is amazing!! I use it all the time, it's packaging is really nice. It helps my face stay hydrated throughout the day && night. I use it before or after i wake up.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
Love this stuff! So rich! Melts into the skin & smells so amazing! A little bit goes a long way too. I pair this with the Tourmaline Brightening Serum with great results!
khristina n.
Not a product that I use all the time but when I do use one I go to that first it really helps out my skin and everything I do recommend for someone to try it out
Tiffanie N.
Alexandria
great everyday moisturizer. when I first started using I needed a lot. after a week or two I need way less and skin looks much better.