Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz uploaded by Jackie A.

BY AVEDA

Our daily cleanser with jojoba exfoliating beads helps increase cell turnover and remove impurities. It's the first step in our tourmaline charged system created to jump start a healthy glow. Conditions skin with creamy mango butter Removes impurities 150ml Active Ingredients: Tourmaline: One of nature's most naturally energizing minerals, finely-powdered tourmaline boosts skin's energy and radiance. Mango: Prized for its juicy, sweet inner flesh, mango is considered the apple of the tropical world. But it is the mango's seed that when pressed into a "butter" that melts into skin uses unique fatty acids to help condition and hydrate. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Allie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Pretty good product. Keeps my skin looking and feeling great. Also love how refreshing it smells
Christina H.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this product it makes my skin feel amazing but it was a little too expensive and didn't last nearly long enough.
Corinne L.
Lorraine, QC
I absolutely love it! It exfoliate your skin juste enough, it’s not too rough but it still give your skin de smoothest effect. It’s clean your skin well but still does not make your face dry. The smell is light and amazing, I feel like I won’t get tired of it. It’s smell natural and not fake at all. It’s expensive but totally worth it. The texture make me think of butter.
Kubra O.
Good cleanser to exfoliate and calm skin. Havent changed my skincare routine for this product though. Only keep using this product not to waste my money. However, I used the same exfoliating face tonic and it is a very effective way to make sure your skin is breathing.
Miranda H.
I found with this product that it really got deep into your pores and stoped any pimples or blackheads in the making. This product was highly affective and was very gentle on your face. The product was not expensive for how well it worked. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Tharika M.
This is so far the best one I've used.  I have a very sensitive skin and feared using this but once I tried it through my friend, I really loved how it felt fresh and I bought myself one from Nykaa.  I would totally recommend it to my other friends.
Megan B.
Milk River
I love how this exfoliating scrub makes my skin feel rejuvenated. It's just the right amount of scrub not to harsh. Effective to sluff off any build up on my skin. A little pricey but worth the money. Definitely recommend if you are looking for an exfoliating scrub!
Ame P.
I really love this product its just amazing I have used it for one year and till now thers not a nigative point about it youe guys should try it
Kellie M.
This is such a great exfoliator. It's not harsh on skin, and leaves your face glooooowing. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Leah S.
Fredericton
Really good product exfoliates skin well. It had cute packaging also which is good, it is pretty gentle and the smell is nice.