Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz uploaded by Jackie A.

BY AVEDA

Our daily cleanser with jojoba exfoliating beads helps increase cell turnover and remove impurities. It's the first step in our tourmaline charged system created to jump start a healthy glow. Conditions skin with creamy mango butter Removes impurities 150ml Active Ingredients: Tourmaline: One of nature's most naturally energizing minerals, finely-powdered tourmaline boosts skin's energy and radiance. Mango: Prized for its juicy, sweet inner flesh, mango is considered the apple of the tropical world. But it is the mango's seed that when pressed into a "butter" that melts into skin uses unique fatty acids to help condition and hydrate. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
I love ahead with all my heart! I have always used the hair care products and just we've got started trying other products! As expected it is amazing!
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
I really like this clenser. It works really well i just think it isn't worth the orice they ask for it. It tends to be a bit expensive
Hannah G.
Texas
Great size dor a. Great price!! Used for. Over a month to clean out makeuo and and keep my skin looking healty!$ highly recoomend.
Evie C.
Kennewick
This cleanser is so amazing! It gently scrubs and cleans my skin.  It's very creamy and leaves my skin feeling clean and radiant!
Ramonia W.
Washington, DC
Nothing compares to the exfoliating cleanser. It leaves your skin squeaky clean and hydrated. Not to mention it smells wonderful.
Christina H.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this product it makes my skin feel amazing but it was a little too expensive and didn't last nearly long enough.
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
I love this cleanser! Not too harsh of an exfoliator. I have extremely dry skin so i am always haply to find amazing scrubs.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
My skin has never looked better. Looks better free of makeup! I use this in combination with the entire tourmaline system.
Shawna A.
This scrub made my face feel so smooth. I literally love it. Very refreshing and applies well. I would recommend.
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
This one is very good, I really love it because smell so good, I will keep using it, it's one of my favorites.