Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz uploaded by Jackie A.

BY AVEDA

Our daily cleanser with jojoba exfoliating beads helps increase cell turnover and remove impurities. It's the first step in our tourmaline charged system created to jump start a healthy glow. Conditions skin with creamy mango butter Removes impurities 150ml Active Ingredients: Tourmaline: One of nature's most naturally energizing minerals, finely-powdered tourmaline boosts skin's energy and radiance. Mango: Prized for its juicy, sweet inner flesh, mango is considered the apple of the tropical world. But it is the mango's seed that when pressed into a "butter" that melts into skin uses unique fatty acids to help condition and hydrate. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Steven W.
Charlotte, NC
Use this cleanser often! It's a really nice gentle cleanse and smart to use a few times a week. I love to steam my face and then use this, I find that if my pores are open it really cleanses them out
Karen F.
Orchard Park, NY
This product worked well. My skin was so soft and smooth even after the first use. I was able to really get a deep clean after using this product. Very reasonably priced.
Karla
This is a great product to use if you are looking for a product that will exfoliate your skin very good. It's worth the price you are paying. The great thing about Aveda to is that all there product have a natural relaxing scent. I highly recommend this product.
Natalie P.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I tried this as a sample with a recent order, and I did really enjoy it. The texture is great, the exfoliation is not too strong, and the product itself feels creamy and hydrating. The only disappointment I had is that this product seemingly dried out my skin right after using. When it was on my face, it felt hydrating, but after drying my face I felt pulling and saw some flakiness. Not sure if it was definitely this product, but I gave it a few tries and I felt the same every time.
Marisol S.
This cleanser is not meant for everyday use! People who use it everyday will see dryness. This is meant for people who exfoliate once twice a week . This is also not to be used with another cleanser. Use it, & put on cream after for night time ritual
Kim C.
Blue Springs, MO
I am an aveda certified hairstylist and absolutely LOVE this cleanser/exfoliating fash scrub. It's not too harsh on the skin and provides a very nice look and feel after use. It's nice because it doesn't have a drying effect and it's ok to use everyday. Highly recommended for those who have combination skin types or normal.
Carrie C.
This cleanser is one of the best things that has ever happened to me!!! I could tell a difference after the first use! Clearer, younger, more radiant skin....check, check & check. Will NEVER be without this cleanser for as long as I live!! <3
Taylor R.
Waukesha, WI
I am obsessed with this cleanser! I have very dry skin but it is only sensitive to too horse of scrubbing. I use this three to four times a week and my skin loves it.
Rosa R.
I love this! Your skin feels rejuvenated and clean without that tight skin feel often other cleansers leave you with. Perfectly balanced, definitely recommend
Maddi W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This stuff is so amazing at exfoliating your face. I use it about twice a week in place of my botanical kinetics cleanser to get rid of dead skin cells!