Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz uploaded by Jackie A.

BY AVEDA

Our daily cleanser with jojoba exfoliating beads helps increase cell turnover and remove impurities. It's the first step in our tourmaline charged system created to jump start a healthy glow. Conditions skin with creamy mango butter Removes impurities 150ml Active Ingredients: Tourmaline: One of nature's most naturally energizing minerals, finely-powdered tourmaline boosts skin's energy and radiance. Mango: Prized for its juicy, sweet inner flesh, mango is considered the apple of the tropical world. But it is the mango's seed that when pressed into a "butter" that melts into skin uses unique fatty acids to help condition and hydrate. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Allie M.
Freeport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of the product is enough to just buy it. But the way it leaves my skin after every use says a lot. I'm as soft as a babies bottom. Your skin feels healthy and refreshed. It's an affordable price. I recommend it to all my friends and they have all loved it also.
🖤Kacy R.
Clinton, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to facial cleanser! It's not too harsh on my skin and is a great value. I get compliments on my "glowing" skin when I'm using it consistently. It's always in my stash of cleansers and my number one favorite. I will continue buying it until it's no longer available.
Tessa M.
Mocksville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this cleanser. I got it as a gift from a friend but I would totally buy it again. Most Aveda products are on the pricey side but very worth it and usually last a while. Very gentle but strong enough to get the job done!
Kayla H.
Monticello, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The exfoliate gel is amazing! It is not to harsh on skin and doesn't leave any crazy residue. I have sensitive skin and the product does not irritate my skin! The packaging is easy to read! I would recommend this to anyone!!
Dawn 鄭.
San Francisco, CA
This was my mom's product and I used it when I went to. Is it her in LAYES IT REACHED MY EXPECTATIONS. A is a good brand. First time but would repeat using it. Effective - just wanted a natural smelling product. I would buy again, or rather use my mom's.
Vanessa V.
Gardnerville, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great natural exfoliating cleanser for oily and combination skin. I love how effective it is and how quickly it takes, very little work on your end is needed. I use this for once a week exfoliating.
Haley L.
Fenton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to get all the dead skin off before I get spray tans. it does a great job exfoliating. It smooths my skin so I can get a great tan. This is the best exfoliate I have used. Worth every penny.
Estefana G.
Groves, TX
I love exfoliates! This is one of my favorites, I use it once a week. I bought this one at Walmart, it leaves my face super smooth, it's better than what I expected. This is my third time buying it, super recommended! I think it's only necessary to use once or twice a week.
Sarah Jane E.
This exfoliating cleanser is my favorite stuff out there. It is gentle on my skin, not too harsh. I LOVE it, I use it every night before bed and follow it up with aveda lotion. Very good value for what you get! I can't live without this stuff. Will never stop buying.
Elise W.
Cary, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best cleanser for exfoliating the face. It's gentle so you don't have to worry about it being aggressive. A little of this product goes a long way just add water! Definitely worth the money!