Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz uploaded by Jackie A.

BY AVEDA

Our daily cleanser with jojoba exfoliating beads helps increase cell turnover and remove impurities. It's the first step in our tourmaline charged system created to jump start a healthy glow. Conditions skin with creamy mango butter Removes impurities 150ml Active Ingredients: Tourmaline: One of nature's most naturally energizing minerals, finely-powdered tourmaline boosts skin's energy and radiance. Mango: Prized for its juicy, sweet inner flesh, mango is considered the apple of the tropical world. But it is the mango's seed that when pressed into a "butter" that melts into skin uses unique fatty acids to help condition and hydrate. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Taylor R.
Waukesha, WI
I am obsessed with this cleanser! I have very dry skin but it is only sensitive to too horse of scrubbing. I use this three to four times a week and my skin loves it.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
My skin has never looked better. Looks better free of makeup! I use this in combination with the entire tourmaline system.
Rebekah T.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is a DREAM. I have combination skin and my dry spots can get crazy dry if I don't stick to my routine. I first tried this product a year ago thanks to a friend's recommendation and it surpassed my expectations. This cleanser is gentle on the skin, yet tackles both my dry spots and my oily spots. After I wash my face, my skin is so soft and feels hydrated and renewed.
Shad O.
Love the exfoliating beads in this face wash but since it is more of a cream, you don't get the "soapy feeling" of a face wash. This took me a while to get used to as all my previous facewashes were more soap like but I will say after using this for a week, my skin feels more moisturizer.
vix n.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of my favorite cleansers. As a person with oily skin and stubborn blackheads, I love exfoliation-- both chemical and physical. Seriously, anything to rip my skin off my face without actually causing damage is my JAM. This cleanser is just that! It's gentle and moisturizing enough to where I can use this every day when I cleanse my face but not so harsh that my skin is raw or sensitive when doing so.
ashley r.
Bellevue, MI
I really like aveda skincare. This is my favorite cleanser w the soft beads I don't thing it actually gets all the dead skin off but I do like consistency and this cleanser in general. Perfect every day creamy cleanser for all skin types.
Abby L.
Northport, AL
This sugar scrub works well! I love the scent and the way it feels on my face. I wish it was a bit better at exfoliation, but I do feel it helped improve my skin appearance after multiple uses. Love that it's natural and always a fan of aveda products for their attention to ingredients.
Amy W.
Love love love it! There are so many exfoliating skincare products that rip apart your skin without you even noticing it until you've used the product numerous times. This products is gentle while it removes old, dead skin from your face to reveal a fresh new face.
Alexa P.
Chaska, MN
Love love love this cleanser! It gives your face a wonderful exfoliation without irritating it at all. It's a good price for the amount of product and how great it it. It's gentle enough to use everyday so if you have dull skin, I would recommend this for sure.
Kate K.
I love this. It exfoliates my skin so well and reduces my redness and some bumpy-ness. Although it's kind of on the pricey side. The packaging is nice and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean! I would recommend.