Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser 1.4 oz Travel Size uploaded by Mary R.

BY AVEDA

• Is this harsh on the skin? I have super sensitive skin 3 Answers
Mary R.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
Skin Type: Combo-oily, slightly sensitive.

One of my favorite physical exfoliators! I love a majority of Aveda's Tourmaline line and this is no different. I find that although this does have micro-exfoliating beads it is not too harsh on the skin and doesn't leave it feeling dried out. The scent is very calming and it is easy put on and rinse off. I use this once a week for a nice physical exfoliation. I will absolutely repurchase again and if you like this give the gel cleanser a go as it is more suited for gentle everyday washing.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! It made my skin feel fresh and clean. Paired with a clarisonic and it was like a professional facial at home. Worth the investment because a little goes a long way. Highly recommend!
STEPHANIE G.
STEPHANIE G.
Chicago Heights, IL
I loooove this exfoliant! I have super thick skin and this helps to really smooth my skin down a bit and it smells great!
Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great cleanser. Made my face feel clean without drying my skin out. It is really gentle and smells really good. I would recommend checking this out. Great product and affordable Price!
Marybeth o.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the entire tourmaline line by aveda. It works amazingly well, smells like heaven
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Virginia, MN
It was awesome! makes your face feel so soft and fresh afterwards. I used my foreo with it
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Is this harsh on the skin? I have super sensitive skin