Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Jackie A.

BY AVEDA

Our daily cleanser with jojoba exfoliating beads helps increase cell turnover and remove impurities. It's the first step in our tourmaline charged system created to jump start a healthy glow. Conditions skin with creamy mango butter Removes impurities 150ml Active Ingredients: Tourmaline: One of nature's most naturally energizing minerals, finely-powdered tourmaline boosts skin's energy and radiance. Mango: Prized for its juicy, sweet inner flesh, mango is considered the apple of the tropical world. But it is the mango's seed that when pressed into a "butter" that melts into skin uses unique fatty acids to help condition and hydrate. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society.

Aveda Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "I am obsessed with this cleanser! I have very dry skin but it is only sensitive to too horse of scrubbing. I use this three to four times a week and my skin loves it. " in 5 reviews
Kristen W.
This cleanser removes makeup like a champ, cleans out my pores, exfoliates the dead skin away, and washed away leaving the skin feeling the best it’s ever felt. Follow the cleanser up with Aveda’s toner for a truly clean and fresh feeling. It’s a pricey duo, but your skin is worth it.
Lisa B.
Hudson , WI
I can definitely see a difference in my skin when I use this. It leaves a soft glow. The beads in it aren’t too harsh like other facial scrubs, and it feels like it moisturizes while it exfoliates. The beads can be a little difficult to rinse off completely, though.
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a nice cleanser for exfoliating, it’s not as rough as some of them. I feel like it’s a little over priced, and have heard it’s not super great for sensitive skin. Still, I enjoyed my samples that I’ve had of it!
Nala C.
Smoothed my skin and helped keep any extra texture to a minimum. Also helped reduce any pigmentation. Packaged well. Little on the pricey side but worth it for good skin care!
Shad O.
Love the exfoliating beads in this face wash but since it is more of a cream, you don't get the "soapy feeling" of a face wash. This took me a while to get used to as all my previous facewashes were more soap like but I will say after using this for a week, my skin feels more moisturizer.
vix n.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of my favorite cleansers. As a person with oily skin and stubborn blackheads, I love exfoliation-- both chemical and physical. Seriously, anything to rip my skin off my face without actually causing damage is my JAM. This cleanser is just that! It's gentle and moisturizing enough to where I can use this every day when I cleanse my face but not so harsh that my skin is raw or sensitive when doing so.
Rebekah T.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is a DREAM. I have combination skin and my dry spots can get crazy dry if I don't stick to my routine. I first tried this product a year ago thanks to a friend's recommendation and it surpassed my expectations. This cleanser is gentle on the skin, yet tackles both my dry spots and my oily spots. After I wash my face, my skin is so soft and feels hydrated and renewed.
ashley r.
Bellevue, MI
I really like aveda skincare. This is my favorite cleanser w the soft beads I don't thing it actually gets all the dead skin off but I do like consistency and this cleanser in general. Perfect every day creamy cleanser for all skin types.
Abby L.
Northport , AL
This sugar scrub works well! I love the scent and the way it feels on my face. I wish it was a bit better at exfoliation, but I do feel it helped improve my skin appearance after multiple uses. Love that it's natural and always a fan of aveda products for their attention to ingredients.
Amy W.
Love love love it! There are so many exfoliating skincare products that rip apart your skin without you even noticing it until you've used the product numerous times. This products is gentle while it removes old, dead skin from your face to reveal a fresh new face.