BY AVEDA #24 in Texturizing Spray

Instantly thickens hair and expands strands from roots to ends. Powered by botanicals—including certified organic amla fruit.

Aveda's own pure-fume aroma with certified organic rosemary, geranium, cinnamon and other pure flower and plant essences.

• I've never tried this but wondered whether it clogs the scalp. I ha...1 Answers
  • I've been thinking of purchasing this for myself. Does it give vol...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have thick hair? I wanted root volume so purchased but ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
This product is AWESOME! It actually works AND smells great. I've gone to an Aveda salon my entire life and lately this is the product that I've been most happy with! My hair guy has seen my hair through thick and thin (LITERALLY) and last time I went he recommended this. Works like a CHARM! Sometimes I feel it works better if I blow dry or style after, but it's not always necessary, my hair still feels thicker even if I air dry. Definitely recommend. I just wish the bottle lasted longer, Had mine maybe 2 months and I don't even use it every day, just every time I wash my hair.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
My hair is fine, thin, and blonde. I have never been able to find a product that worked until I found this one. My hairdresser used it on me when styling my hair and it left my hair feeling and looking so much thicker! This product also smells amazing. The only bad thing about this product is the price. It is fairly expensive, but since you don't use very much at a time it does last a while.
Clara N.
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
It's hard to believe sometime when they say that a product changed their life, but this did just that. I've always had thin, volume-less hair that layed flat no matter what I tried. Once I discovered Aveda's thickening tonic my hair change for the better. Gradually adding thickness and volume, this spray changed how I style my hair and I've been using it without fail ever since.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
My husband loves this stuff. It is perfect for giving fine hair that extra little grit to make it have some hold, without caking hair in hairspray. I worked for Aveda, so i got this at a pretty good cost. The retail cost isn't too bad, my only complaint is that the bottle is a little small, so depending on how much you use it can run out kind of quick.
Elizabeth S.
I have thick hair already but wanted something to give volume to my roots after washing. I applied to the root area and dried as usual but I didn't really notice a difference. Maybe it's for thinner hair but it didn't work for me. Sad I love aveda normally!
Maura M.
Maura M.
I have fine, lifeless hair. It's long and I like it that way. This product gives a lot of body. It adds texture, but is a little sticky in the hair. However, like if I want curls, this stuff does the trick. They're big and they hold. It smells FANTASTIC.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I really like this product. I purchased at the salon I go to on heir recommendation but I think it works well. It's for the classic Aveda scent and (unfortunately) the Aveda price. But, you don't need much and he bottle lasts a while
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
It is an okay product nothing special for my hair. When I used to use it; my scalp was extremely itchy and so once I stop using the product and went back to my Aussie my hair felt so much better and more hydrated.
Angi W.
Angi W.
It's way too expensive but I seriously love this stuff. It works soooooo well! Got it at my local salon. I've not found be anything that is on par with this product.
Mary Kate P.
Mary Kate P.
Lexington , KY
Hands down the best volumizer I've used. It expands every strand and gives the best most natural volume ever. I recommend to every fine hair friend
briteny f.
briteny f.
Does this product work? I have thin hair
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
I've been thinking of purchasing this for myself. Does it give volume and texture ?
Elizabeth S.
Does anyone have thick hair? I wanted root volume so purchased but it didn't work for me - wondering if anyone else has similar experience or tips for using. Thanks!
M Y.
M Y.
I've never tried this but wondered whether it clogs the scalp. I have an oily scalp and hate the feeling of too much product in my hair. Thanks!
Sonya S.
Sonya S.
Pontiac, MI
Anyone with course (ethnic African American) hair try this? I want to thicken my hair, but I want opinions before I buy this.