Aveda Thickening Tonic

Instantly thickens hair and expands strands from roots to ends. Powered by botanicals—including certified organic amla fruit.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic rosemary, geranium, cinnamon and other pure flower and plant essences

thickening tonic:

• Instantly thickens for a fuller style.
  • proven to thicken hair instantly with just one use
  • expands strands from roots to ends
  • powered by botanicals—including certified organic amla fruit
  • 97% naturally derived

Water\aqua\eau , Propanediol , Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , Dimethicone Peg-8 Meadowfoamate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract , Wheat Amino Acids , Hydrolyzed Brazil Nut Protein , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Hydroxypropyl Starch , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Dihydroxypropyl Arginine Hcl , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Dimethiconol , Coco-glucoside , Sodium Magnesium Silicate , Polyquaternium-4 , Polyquaternium-10 , Dimethicone , Acacia Senegal Gum , Maltodextrin , Sodium Chloride , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

#aveda how is the thickening tonic?
Can it be used on keratin treated hair ?Is it surface free?
Does it really work? Can it be used on colored hair?
Start your review of Aveda Thickening Tonic!
How would you rate this product?
I can’t believe these positive reviews are real. This product did exactly what i was hoping it WOUDN’’T. It made my hair hard as a rock (i could NOT get my fingers through it without pulling a bunch of hair out, and combing it? Forget about it. The strands were so hard, it felt like i could snap thenm in half. Never again. The only positive-thankfully i bought only sample bottles and wasted $20 smth on this and the volumizing serum (that was garbage as well) -instead of $60 smth for the 2.
Montreal, QC
I didn’t believe in these kind of stuff at first, because of my flat, thin, straight hair that stick to my face no matter what. However I was surprised using this product! I use it on damp hair, sprayed in my root and the length of my hair and it makes my hair look thicker, bigger, and more voluminous. It does last even to the next day! The only thing I don’t like is I have to blowdry my hair upside down to see the result. Aveda Thickening Tonic
Toronto
This is an awesome tonic for thickening up flat hair and making your hair seem much fuller. All you do is spray it in and blow dry and you will see the results right away. I would recommend this product to anyone and will certainly be repurchasing.
If you want thicker feeling and looking hair, this is the best product on the market. Actually makes the hair look visibly thicker, and feels fuller. For best results, comb product through hair once it's applied to ensure even distribution.
I used this for my graduation, and it worked to make my curls so much fuller and they stayed full all day. Pricey products but worth the money!
lacombe , AB
This stuff is amazing. no residue, only thicker looking hair in a few sprays! worth the money.
Tampa, FL
Ugh amazing! I mix this with the curl maker when I want to go out and look nice. The packaging is elegant and it’s sturdy. It definitely does its job especially if you also use the volumizing tonic. If you want to just try it out (because it’s pricey) they sell $10 smaller bottles which is what I did for the curl maker and the volume tonic. I went all in for this product though and I am very happy. One issue I’ve noticed is that my hair gets frizzy somewhat fast but that could be due to anything. I’ve already recommended this to friends and I almost never do that with beauty products
Riverdale, GA
If you have thin or thinning hair this is your best friend. Not only is it a heat protectant from blow drying, but it actually attaches to every hair strain and physically makes the strains thicker and fuller. So if your southern auntie or grandma wants that big blow out to reach the heavens lol use this product.
Little River , SC
Love the smell which is fresh and invigorating. The product itself is great also. Started growing out my hair from a short pixie. Midway this undertaking, this product really helped. Still use this even now that my hair is longer. I’m hooked! But then again I love Avena products period!
Seattle, WA
I have super limp, fine hair, and I've loved using this product to give my hair the extra volume that it needs. It never feels weighted down, like I've experienced with other hair care products. I use it pretty much every day on damp hair and it works like a charm!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...