Aveda Texture Tonic

Define and enhance natural texture and create piecey definition with 93% naturally derived* texture tonic. Cane sugar and salt work in harmony to help create naturally tousled texture and flexible hold, while leaving the hair touchable and infused with natural shine for an effortlessly "undone" look

Is this a good styling product for naturally curly hair? Does this leave hair dry?
I have very fine & soft hair, will this give me a good hold for styling?
Start your review of Aveda Texture Tonic!
How would you rate this product?
Toni O.
Milwaukee, WI
I've only used Aveda Texture Tonic a handful of time, but so far it seems decent. My hair is really thin and listless, but this seemed to keep some volume to my hair while adding the texture. The only thing I don't like is how my hair gets sticky and stiff. After combing it a little without ruining the style it seems to break up a little, but I can't run my fingers through my hair at all when using it.
Crystal T.
Holland, MI
Aveda Texture Tonic uploaded by Crystal T.
I just started using this and I'm head over heels in love. I have super thick hair, and a lot of it. It gets the job done, to help give me that cute beachy wave look, without drying out my hair. And it holds much longer than I expected. It's a great addition to my hair styling regime. Aveda Texture Tonic
Lysandra T.
Summerfield, FL
Aveda Texture Tonic uploaded by Lysandra T.
This is the first time I've tried Aveda products, the Texture Tonic gives my thinning hair some omph! Which I totally love 💕 I gave it a 4 stars because of the scent, wish it smelled better. I will purchase again if they change the scent. ❤️
Marissa M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Aveda Texture Tonic uploaded by Marissa M.
The only texture spray I will use. Smells great worth the splurge and lasts forever . If I curl my hair the night before I just wake up spray my hair and toss the curls in my fingers and my hair looks like I just styled it again .
Teresa V.
Fullerton, CA
This Aveda product is amazing at texturising all types of hairstyles especially really short ones like I have a pixie and it keeps it texturized and smooth all day long for all day hold and all day style. I highly recommend this for anyone that loves tons and tons of texture in their hair.
Sam F.
Las Vegas, NV
Allows for good texture for amazing curls and to just give your hair that extra texture it needs to stand out. I dont use this much, but I still like it.
diane A.
Novelty, OH
A really nice texturizing tonic, especially for hair that is not dyed.  I have silver hair that is fine but this product gives me great texture when styling.  Who needs hair dye at my age?  I embrace the silver and am so happy there are alternatives to getting texture in your hair besides adding all those chemicals and toxins to your skin.
Giuliana V.
Sarasota , FL
Aveda Texture Tonic uploaded by Giuliana V.
One of my favorite texture hair products! I use it every day. Gives my hair enough texture to scrunch up my ends leaving them wavy like beach waves but with enough hold to last pretty much all day. Would definitely stock up and recommend it. Plant based ingredients without harsh chemicals.Aveda Texture Tonic
Kim B.
Naperville, IL
Aveda Texture Tonic uploaded by Kim B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome product especially if you have fine, limp hair. I use it on my wet hair, concentrating on my roots. I blow dry with a round brush and get a lot of extra volume. A little goes a long way! Smells amazing.[product:texture-tonic-beach-waves-spray-probiergroße-30-ml]
jinette P.
Hialeah, FL
Helping to create a naturally hopeless texture leaves hair soft and shiny, but not. You will like to have some beach waves naturally at home.