Aveda Texture Tonic uploaded by Nicole P.Aveda Texture Tonic uploaded by Daniella M.Aveda Texture Tonic uploaded by Robin A.

BY AVEDA

Use texture tonic to create beachy waves, enhance texture, or add grit and light hold to fine, silky, hard-to-style hair. Style on wet hair and diffuse or let hair air-dry — or scrunch into dry hair for a natural, glamorously messy look. Works for all hair types.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic ginger, ylang ylang, clary sage and other pure flower and plant essences

Texture tonic:

• How does texture tonic work? Magnesium sulfate (AKA salt) helps contract and compress hair for piecey texture, and cane sugar helps give hair a soft, not crunchy texture and shine. This 94% naturally-derived* formula works for all hair types, from straight to curly

Water\aqua\eau , Magnesium Sulfate , Pvp , Propanediol , Polysorbate 20 , Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract\extrait De Canne A Sucre , Pullulan , Sucrose , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Glycerin , Sodium Chloride , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Citronellol , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Cinnamal , Geraniol , Cinnamyl Alcohol , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

Amanda L.
Flushing
I like to use this product after my hair has already been dried, styled, and curled. It gives my hair separation and makes it look a little slept-in. I don’t use it on wet hair because it does make my hair somewhat tangled and difficult to manage. It’s not a good product if you’re someone who touches their hair often, but if you can set your hair and leave it alone it will give it a good texture.
Erika J.
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: Aveda
I just bought this product at Juut salon! So far I am very pleased! It has a nice scent and met my expectations with its long lasting added texture! I would recommend this product to others who need some texture!
Ashlyn W.
La Porte, IN
Purchased at: Aveda
My favorite. I use at night before bed and wake up with the best tousled hair. Smells great and isn’t too sticky feeling. It’s a little pricey but I love all of my Aveda products.
Kate P.
Littleton
This product is really great. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy and unnatural. In my opinion, it works best in wet/damp hair. I’ve used it in dry hair, but that was to touch up some waves/curls. It smells amazing too! Over use of the product can make your hair knot like crazy. Other than that, I’d give it 5-stars!
Ellie N.
Great product with a great smell. It’s easy to use and you’re able to use it on wet, damp or dry hair. It’s a sugar salt spray so it’s always conditioning. The hair doesn’t get crunchy, it’s a soft touchable curl that you get. I love everything Aveda! It’s always one of Aveda’s most affordable products.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
Mmmm 😋 🤤 #smellslikeaveda this morning! Love what @aveda #texturetonic does for my #hair It gives it body without feeling stiff nor sticky. #haircut & #haircolor by @g.m.colorage #avedapartner #rockinrobin #beautybloggers #over50
Kyle V.
Columbus, Ohio
Love this product for a little added texture and grit to give my hair a little volume boost before I style with a grooming clay. It does exactly what it says without making my hair feel dry or crunchy like a lot of other texture / sea salt sprays. I also can’t get enough of the scent!
Shivani P.
This spray is completely worth it for anyone looking for a safe and effective hair product!!! Anyone who loves aveda products will love this smell. It works well on my moms fine, thin, silky hair and even my thick, frizzy, wavy hair. What really impressed me is that it turns my second-day air dried hair into a fresh look like I just shampooed and styled my hair.

Overall, worth the money and brand. It transforms your hair completely and refreshes it. And it works out for a range of hair types. I will definitely purchase this for my mom and me.
Janna B.
As much as I absolutely LOVE and adore Aveda products, this one falls short for me. I got this as a gift from a friend and I was super excited to try it. I have wavy hair to begin with so I wanted something that would define my waves and allow me to wear my natural hair more often. I tried it and it literally feels like I just jumped out of the ocean. The salt in it does that to my hair. My hair is sticky, stiff, and crunchy. The opposite of what I wanted. I’m a bit disappointed.
Toni O.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I've only used Aveda Texture Tonic a handful of time, but so far it seems decent. My hair is really thin and listless, but this seemed to keep some volume to my hair while adding the texture. The only thing I don't like is how my hair gets sticky and stiff. After combing it a little without ruining the style it seems to break up a little, but I can't run my fingers through my hair at all when using it.