AVEDA Sun Care Protective Hair Veil, 100ml uploaded by Becky M.AVEDA Sun Care Protective Hair Veil, 100ml uploaded by Geri Liz L.

BY AVEDA

A lightweight, water-resistant UV defense mist that forms an invisible screen to help protect hair from sun exposure for up to 16 hours, to minimise colour fading, damage and dryness. Part of a three-step defence and recovery system UVA/UVB filters derived from wintergreen and cinnamon bark oils help protect hair from sun damage Anti-oxidizing blend of green tea extract, certified organic sunflower seed oil and vitamin E helps protect against free radicals Certified organic shea butter, coconut and palm oils condition and detangle Light tropical aroma blend with 100% certified organic essences of neroli, ylang ylang and wild-crafted cistus Certified organic essences of neroli, ylang ylang and wild-crafted cistus 100ml see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
This is literally a sun screen for your hair. Spray it from a distance to lightly mist the hair to keep your hair moisturized when you’re going to be in. The elements for long periods of time. Not meant to be used as a heat protectant. Meant to be used as a weather protectant.
Geri Liz L.
Want to protect your hair this summer from those awful rays? My favorite summer essential to use is Aveda's Sun Care protective hair veil! This lightweight, water-resistant UV defense mist, forms an invisible screen to help protect hair from sun exposure to minimize damage and dryness.
All you need to do is spray evenly on dry or damp hair before and during sun exposure. Start with small amount and layer as needed. Always re-apply after swimmring. ----------------------------------------------
¿Quieres proteger tu cabello este verano de esos horribles rayos? ¡Mi producto favorito es el velo protector de Aveda Sun Care! Esta niebla ligera, resistente al agua UV defensa, forma una pantalla invisible para ayudar a proteger el cabello de la exposición al sol para minimizar el daño y la sequedad. Todo lo que necesita hacer es rociar uniformemente sobre el cabello seco o húmedo antes y durante la exposición al sol. Comience con una pequeña cantidad y capa según sea necesario. Siempre vuelva a aplicar después de nadar.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I try to remember to not only protect my skin with sunscreen, but also protect my hair from the drying rays. Aveda sun care protects damp or dry hair with UV filters, and contains moisturizing properties; sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, and Shea butter.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I love using this for the summer! My hair is very blonde and I love how light it gets but working at a pool all summer can really make my hair super super blonde but I use this before going out to lifeguard or go for a run and my hair does not become bleached or brittle. I also use a little on my eyebrows so they don't get too light either.
Alicia S.
Germantown, MD
This is my go to hair product if I'm going to be in the sun for long periods of time. I have long thick brown hair that's balayaged light blonde and this saves me from the extra damage to my poor ends. It lasts a good while if you don't overdo it. 10/10 recommend
Chelsea B.
Coral gables, FL
This really helps protect my dyed hair from getting lighter in the sun- which I spend a lot of time in. I would recommend this to anyone who spends time outdoors and has colored hair
Mia  H.
Plantation, FL
The Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil is my number on hair care item to use during the summer! I have a sensitive scalp and it is important for me to make sure I am not only keeping my hair healthy but also protecting my scalp. This product acts like a sunscreen for my scalp and hair while also protecting my overall hair health! I would definitely suggest this product who spends a lot of time outside or with light hair/sensitive scalp.
Katelyn G.
Los Angeles, CA
I looooove this product! Not only does it smell amazing and add shine to the hair but it also protects your color from the sun for up to 16hrs! It acts as a natural sunscreen for the hair and is fairly reasonably priced for how long it lasts! Will definitely purchase again!
Lisa W.
I love Aveda products, and this one seems to do its job of protecting my hair from the sun. Unfortunately this smells terrible to me! It smells so much like the citronella candles used to keep mosquitoes away. Will use my bottle up, but I don't think I'll repurchase. The heat protectant/UV spray in the Aveda Brilliant line smells better if you're looking for a good product to use instead.
Kimber L.
Agenda is a great brand. You can never go wrong with their hair care products and this is no exception! It's a must have for beach days and out door summer parties. It gives a nice texture while protecting hair from the harsh sun, salt water or chlorine. I have naturally curly hair and I can spritz this on and have frizz protection as well
Jeannie L.
Does it leave your hair sticky or dry after applying? What does it smell like?
Gabriela A.
Brazil
Oi eu queria saber se o produto e bom?
Ester B.
Does this thing really works? Does it dry out the hair?
Alexis R.
My hair is coloured would this still work?
Elise P.
How long does a bottle of this typically last?