Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil uploaded by Geri Liz L.Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil uploaded by Becky M.Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil uploaded by Marcella B.

BY AVEDA

A lightweight, water-resistant UV defense mist that forms an invisible screen to help protect hair from sun exposure to minimize damage and dryness. For all hair types.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic neroli, ylang ylang, cistus and other pure flower and plant essences

sun care protective hair veil:

• A lightweight, water-resistant UV defense mist that forms an invisible screen to help protect hair from sun exposure to minimize damage and dryness.
  • part of a 3-part defense and recovery system
  • UVA/UVB filters derived from wintergreen and cinnamon bark oils help protect hair from the drying effects of the sun

Alcohol Denat. , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Tocopherol , Amyl Salicylate , Isoamyl Cinnamate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Citronellol , Geraniol , Benzyl Benzoate , Benzyl Salicylate , Farnesol

Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best clarifying shampoo. Really great if you’ve been out swimming or just feel like you have a lot of product build up. Plus, it smells great! (But everything from Aveda smells great!)
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this spray for years. It is great at protecting your scalp from harmful UV rays, as well as protecting your hair from damaging sun and chlorine. I love this product and thinks it’s a great value.
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
This is literally a sun screen for your hair. Spray it from a distance to lightly mist the hair to keep your hair moisturized when you’re going to be in. The elements for long periods of time. Not meant to be used as a heat protectant. Meant to be used as a weather protectant.
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This shampoo saved my hair over the summer. It smells so amazing and kept my hair free from sun damage even after a month at the beach. It is best used 2-3 times per week and works for all hair types. I highly recommend this.
Geri Liz L.
Want to protect your hair this summer from those awful rays? My favorite summer essential to use is Aveda's Sun Care protective hair veil! This lightweight, water-resistant UV defense mist, forms an invisible screen to help protect hair from sun exposure to minimize damage and dryness.
All you need to do is spray evenly on dry or damp hair before and during sun exposure. Start with small amount and layer as needed. Always re-apply after swimmring. ----------------------------------------------
¿Quieres proteger tu cabello este verano de esos horribles rayos? ¡Mi producto favorito es el velo protector de Aveda Sun Care! Esta niebla ligera, resistente al agua UV defensa, forma una pantalla invisible para ayudar a proteger el cabello de la exposición al sol para minimizar el daño y la sequedad. Todo lo que necesita hacer es rociar uniformemente sobre el cabello seco o húmedo antes y durante la exposición al sol. Comience con una pequeña cantidad y capa según sea necesario. Siempre vuelva a aplicar después de nadar.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I try to remember to not only protect my skin with sunscreen, but also protect my hair from the drying rays. Aveda sun care protects damp or dry hair with UV filters, and contains moisturizing properties; sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, and Shea butter.
Jess M.
This is the perfect post-beach cleanser for all over your body. It leaves you feeling refreshed and your skin is back to normal/moisturized after being bombarded by sun and salt water. I would recommend this for anyone who spends a lot of time at the beach or pool, or even just outside. It's been a staple in my summer routine for the past couple years and has never let me down.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I was a competitive swimmer for a long time and this was the first product I used that would actually take out the feeling of chlorine from my hair. I love the way it smells and how I can use it all over my hair and body to remove the pool smell and the softness it brings to my skin. I would recommend this to anyone. It works great on my blonde hair.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I love using this for the summer! My hair is very blonde and I love how light it gets but working at a pool all summer can really make my hair super super blonde but I use this before going out to lifeguard or go for a run and my hair does not become bleached or brittle. I also use a little on my eyebrows so they don't get too light either.
Patti G.
Hanover Park, IL
If your kids love the pool as much as mine do, this is the perfect product for your family! We had tried multiple other cleansing shampoos and where unsuccessful with stripping all the chlorine out of our hair. This products works great! I would highly recommend it to all my fellow Mommas! You can get it at your local Aveda salon!
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR
Does this cause hair to become greasy?
Gabriela A.
Brazil
Oi eu queria saber se o produto e bom?
Jeannie L.
Does it leave your hair sticky or dry after applying? What does it smell like?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I'm hesitant about using a product that treats both my hair and body. Do you agree? Why?
Ester B.
Does this thing really works? Does it dry out the hair?