Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil uploaded by Geri Liz L.Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil uploaded by Becky M.Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil uploaded by Marcella B.

BY AVEDA

A lightweight, water-resistant UV defense mist that forms an invisible screen to help protect hair from sun exposure to minimize damage and dryness. For all hair types.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic neroli, ylang ylang, cistus and other pure flower and plant essences

sun care protective hair veil:

• A lightweight, water-resistant UV defense mist that forms an invisible screen to help protect hair from sun exposure to minimize damage and dryness.
  • part of a 3-part defense and recovery system
  • UVA/UVB filters derived from wintergreen and cinnamon bark oils help protect hair from the drying effects of the sun

Alcohol Denat. , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Tocopherol , Amyl Salicylate , Isoamyl Cinnamate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Citronellol , Geraniol , Benzyl Benzoate , Benzyl Salicylate , Farnesol

• Does this protect your scalp as well?1 Answers
  • My hair is coloured would this still work?1 Answers
  • Does this thing really works? Does it dry out the hair?1 Answers
Nikki W.
NEW YORK, NY
I have been using this spray for years. It is great at protecting your scalp from harmful UV rays, as well as protecting your hair from damaging sun and chlorine. I love this product and thinks it’s a great value.
Jess M.
This is the perfect post-beach cleanser for all over your body. It leaves you feeling refreshed and your skin is back to normal/moisturized after being bombarded by sun and salt water. I would recommend this for anyone who spends a lot of time at the beach or pool, or even just outside. It's been a staple in my summer routine for the past couple years and has never let me down.
Patti G.
Hanover Park, IL
If your kids love the pool as much as mine do, this is the perfect product for your family! We had tried multiple other cleansing shampoos and where unsuccessful with stripping all the chlorine out of our hair. This products works great! I would highly recommend it to all my fellow Mommas! You can get it at your local Aveda salon!
Madison W.
Prospect, KY
This shampoo saved my hair from damage during the summer when I was at the beach. I use it three times a week to really wash my hair deeply. It’s perfect if you use a lot of product or are at the beach/pool. I love the smell too!
Chelsea B.
Arden, NC
This really helps protect my dyed hair from getting lighter in the sun- which I spend a lot of time in. I would recommend this to anyone who spends time outdoors and has colored hair
Alicia S.
Chandler, AZ
This is my go to hair product if I'm going to be in the sun for long periods of time. I have long thick brown hair that's balayaged light blonde and this saves me from the extra damage to my poor ends. It lasts a good while if you don't overdo it. 10/10 recommend
Geri Liz L.
Want to protect your hair this summer from those awful rays? My favorite summer essential to use is Aveda's Sun Care protective hair veil! This lightweight, water-resistant UV defense mist, forms an invisible screen to help protect hair from sun exposure to minimize damage and dryness.
All you need to do is spray evenly on dry or damp hair before and during sun exposure. Start with small amount and layer as needed. Always re-apply after swimmring. ----------------------------------------------
¿Quieres proteger tu cabello este verano de esos horribles rayos? ¡Mi producto favorito es el velo protector de Aveda Sun Care! Esta niebla ligera, resistente al agua UV defensa, forma una pantalla invisible para ayudar a proteger el cabello de la exposición al sol para minimizar el daño y la sequedad. Todo lo que necesita hacer es rociar uniformemente sobre el cabello seco o húmedo antes y durante la exposición al sol. Comience con una pequeña cantidad y capa según sea necesario. Siempre vuelva a aplicar después de nadar.
Madison W.
Prospect, KY
This shampoo saved my hair over the summer. It smells so amazing and kept my hair free from sun damage even after a month at the beach. It is best used 2-3 times per week and works for all hair types. I highly recommend this.
Mia  H.
Plantation, FL
The Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil is my number on hair care item to use during the summer! I have a sensitive scalp and it is important for me to make sure I am not only keeping my hair healthy but also protecting my scalp. This product acts like a sunscreen for my scalp and hair while also protecting my overall hair health! I would definitely suggest this product who spends a lot of time outside or with light hair/sensitive scalp.
Jess M.
I got a sample of this product last summer and I've just purchased it for this summer. It is AMAZING to use after a beach day or just a sunny day in general. It brings life back into your skin and hair. It don't know if it says not to use it on your face, but I find that my face feels so refreshed if I wash with a bit of this mixed in with a gentle cleanser after a day in the sun. It is just so good.
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR
Does this cause hair to become greasy?
Jeannie L.
Does it leave your hair sticky or dry after applying? What does it smell like?
Gabriela A.
Brazil
Oi eu queria saber se o produto e bom?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I'm hesitant about using a product that treats both my hair and body. Do you agree? Why?
Alexis R.
My hair is coloured would this still work?

Amazon