Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil

A lightweight, water-resistant UV defense mist that forms an invisible screen to help protect hair from sun exposure to minimize damage and dryness. For all hair types.

Does this product work well with curly hair ? Is it good for days when you’ll be in sun a long time?
Does this protect your scalp as well?
How long does a bottle of this typically last?
Start your review of Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil!
Shelby C.
Ledbetter, TX
Absolutely love this product and it is totally worth the price!! If you protect your skin while spending time in the sun, why shouldn't you be protecting your hair too? I just spritz this on before I go into the sun and the light weight product keeps my hair protected!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil uploaded by Becky M.
I try to remember to not only protect my skin with sunscreen, but also protect my hair from the drying rays. Aveda sun care protects damp or dry hair with UV filters, and contains moisturizing properties; sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, and Shea butter.
Katelyn G.
Los Angeles, CA
I looooove this product! Not only does it smell amazing and add shine to the hair but it also protects your color from the sun for up to 16hrs! It acts as a natural sunscreen for the hair and is fairly reasonably priced for how long it lasts! Will definitely purchase again!
Lisa W.
I love Aveda products, and this one seems to do its job of protecting my hair from the sun. Unfortunately this smells terrible to me! It smells so much like the citronella candles used to keep mosquitoes away. Will use my bottle up, but I don't think I'll repurchase. The heat protectant/UV spray in the Aveda Brilliant line smells better if you're looking for a good product to use instead.
Mia H.
Plantation, FL
The Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil is my number on hair care item to use during the summer! I have a sensitive scalp and it is important for me to make sure I am not only keeping my hair healthy but also protecting my scalp. This product acts like a sunscreen for my scalp and hair while also protecting my overall hair health! I would definitely suggest this product who spends a lot of time outside or with light hair/sensitive scalp.
Megan S.
Danville, IN
I love this stuff!!! I also use the shampoo! It's great for helping keep your hair healthy during the summer! It smells great and helps with chlorine damage!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
The Aveda sun care protective hair veil spray protects your haircolor from fading from the UVA/UVB exposure and helps protect a little from chlorine and/or sea water and also gives your hair crazy shine and smells amazing!
Gianna T.
Carol Stream, IL
Great for being in the sun all day everyday. It’s going to protect it from the suns rays and it even smells amazing like oranges/ citrus. It is on the pricy side but it’s worth it for the protection is provides
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this spray for years. It is great at protecting your scalp from harmful UV rays, as well as protecting your hair from damaging sun and chlorine. I love this product and thinks it’s a great value.
Chelsea B.
This really helps protect my dyed hair from getting lighter in the sun- which I spend a lot of time in. I would recommend this to anyone who spends time outdoors and has colored hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...