Aveda Sun Care After-Sun Hair Masque uploaded by Geri Liz L.

BY AVEDA

After-sun formula with morikue™ protein. Tamanu oil and certified organic coconut oil moisturize sun-exposed hair. For all hair types.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic neroli, ylang ylang, cistus and other pure flower and plant essences

sun care after-sun hair masque:

• An intensive cream masque that moisturizes to restore the look of sun-exposed hair.
  • part of a 3-part defense and recovery system
  • morikue™ protein helps moisturize to restore weakened hair
  • plant oils help moisturize and condition

Water\aqua\eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Stearalkonium Chloride , Glycerin , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Dimethicone , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Hydrolyzed Brazil Nut Protein , Wheat Amino Acids , Camellia Oleifera Seed Extract , Tocopherol , Amyl Salicylate , Isoamyl Cinnamate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Citronellol , Geraniol , Benzyl Benzoate , Citric Acid , Sodium Gluconate , Sodium Benzoate

• I am going on a vacation in the Caribbean, and I am looki...1 Answers
Geri Liz L.
Whenever my hair is exposed to all day sun, salt or chlorine, I use Aveda's Sun Care after-sun hair masque: It's an intensive cream masque that moisturizes to restore the look of sun-exposed hair. Morikue protein helps moisturize to restore weakened hair. Tamanu oil & certified organic coconut oil moisturize the sun-exposed hair.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Reviewed this after trying it while visiting my parents. My mom had it in the shower so I thought I'd give it a go. It's super creamy and moisturizing. I can't say if it helps with sun damage or not but it definitely left my hair silky and smooth! Stealing some more again tonight from her! Need to order my own bottle!
Jaime M.
White, GA
This is the absolute best after sun mask I have used. It is so hydrating and nourishing to the hair and scalp after the beach or pool. If you use this in combination with the hair veil and cleanser you get tons of benefits.
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
You use this after getting out of the pool or beach after clarifying your hair with a shampoo. It makes your hair feel softer and not dry like the chlorine does
Madison Z.
I am going on a vacation in the Caribbean, and I am looking for some after sun hair product? What would say if any are the results from this product ? I have blonde ombré color treated hair.

Amazon