Aveda Stress-Fix™ Soaking Salts uploaded by Aliza S.

BY AVEDA #60 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Soak away stress with our sugar and mineral-rich bath salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress.
Aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress with certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Sugar and mineral-rich salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress. Aroma includes certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage and is formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Exfoliate and soften skin with organic sugar
Layer stress-fix™ soaking salts with stress-fix composition oil™ to use as a body-exfoliating scrub

Usage:

Add 2 tablespoons of stress-fix™ soaking salts to warm running bath water and soak for 10–20 minutes.
BATHING RITUALS
Soak away stress with stress-fix™ soaking salts.Draw a warm bath and light an Aveda candle. Add 2 tablespoons of soaking salts. Soak in the tub with your eyes closed and take a deep breath. You can also perform the "bumble bee breath" by slowing exhaling as you make a buzzing "Mmm" sound. Repeat the breathing exercise of your choice gently for 2–5 minutes.

Sodium Chloride , Sucrose , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Silica , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Benzyl Benzoate , Eugenol , Limonene

Buy on Nordstrom*
Samantha G.
Bakersfield, CA
These helped me while I was pregnant. I would soak every night before bed and these salts made the contractions and stress just melt away.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
The most amazing aroma. The salt and sugar mix can also be used as a scrub but exfoliates while you soak too! Go to fave to destress!
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Love this product after a long day. Smells great and helps to relax and calm you after a stressful day! Great for sensitive skin!
hales h.
super relaxing at the end of a long day. they smell amazing! i love throwing these into the tub to relax and take a nice bath.
maggie m.
Frazeysburg, OH
bought this thinking it would be an excellent way to unwind from. a stressfull day, however it did not work as well as expected
kimberly w.
Philadelphia, PA
By far one of my favorite products I've tried. I have very sensitive skin and this is one product that did not dry up my skin
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
its an ok product kind of expensive in my opinion i think bath and body works stress relief works just as well and is cheaper
Eva N.
Lynwood, CA
Oh my god, I love this product so much! It helps me calm down and relax after a hectic day. I recommend it to all my friends.
Pooja P.
I didn't think the salts were anything amazing. The smell was great. I don't know that I'd ever purchase this product again.
Lucy N.
Gainesville, GA
Its was okay wasnt something i would like to use but it was okay i wouldnt say this was my fav go to prrduct for relaxing ☺
Kat G.
Ely, NV
Does it really work for relieving stress ?
Brittany W.
I have Lyme disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Do you find this to be soothing on the joints? I need any help I can get!!!!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Do you find this product stress relieving? How does it smell? and where can I find it?