Aveda Stress-Fix™ Soaking Salts uploaded by Aliza S.

BY AVEDA

Soak away stress with our sugar and mineral-rich bath salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress.
Aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress with certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Sugar and mineral-rich salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress. Aroma includes certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage and is formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Exfoliate and soften skin with organic sugar
Layer stress-fix™ soaking salts with stress-fix composition oil™ to use as a body-exfoliating scrub

Usage:

Add 2 tablespoons of stress-fix™ soaking salts to warm running bath water and soak for 10–20 minutes.
BATHING RITUALS
Soak away stress with stress-fix™ soaking salts.Draw a warm bath and light an Aveda candle. Add 2 tablespoons of soaking salts. Soak in the tub with your eyes closed and take a deep breath. You can also perform the "bumble bee breath" by slowing exhaling as you make a buzzing "Mmm" sound. Repeat the breathing exercise of your choice gently for 2–5 minutes.

Sodium Chloride , Sucrose , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Silica , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Benzyl Benzoate , Eugenol , Limonene

Catherine P.
East Prairie, MO
Love their soaking salts... Relaxing... And you definitely feel relaxed.. Smells great has a good fragrance. Not slumey... Affordable.. Can buy it at most Pharmacy s or walgreens
christy m.
TONGANOXIE, KS
This is a excellent product to relax and soak in. your skin feels just amazing afterwards. it is very gentle on your and your skin feel so soft for a long time.
Amber C.
New Castle
These are the best thing to use when I am trying to unwind. With two kids and stressful days at work, some time alone with these guys really does the trick.
Stephanie S.
Stress...what stress? After a soak in these, you will be calm, relaxed and rejuvenated. Smell is light and wonderful. A bottled version of the salon!
Ashley J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of the Best stress reliever bath soak EVER! Very gentle in the smell and on the skin. Your not going to ever want to get out of the tub.
Michal W.
Farmington Hills
I went to get my hair done at Aveda and this product caught my eye. I love it. I use mostly when I've had a hard day at work...it really relaxes me.
Jennimai V.
Columbus
I love this product! It's not harsh on my skin leaves no residue in my tub after soaking. My skin feels great after soaking and it helps me unwind.
J J
Aveda soaking salts smell wonderful. skin feels silky smooth after soaking. can only purchase at aveda stores. would be great if could buy anywhere
Leslie A.
I love this product it works great you should buy it it works great when i put it on before i go to bed and when i wake up it's really soothing
Sara N.
College Park, MD
These make for a very relaxing bath. They smell nice and leave the water feeling moisturizing and smelling great! Perfect for a paper night.
Kat G.
Ely, NV
Does it really work for relieving stress ?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Do you find this product stress relieving? How does it smell? and where can I find it?
Brittany W.
I have Lyme disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Do you find this to be soothing on the joints? I need any help I can get!!!!