Aveda Stress-Fix™ Soaking Salts uploaded by Aliza S.

BY AVEDA #60 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Soak away stress with our sugar and mineral-rich bath salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress.
Aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress with certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Sugar and mineral-rich salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress. Aroma includes certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage and is formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Exfoliate and soften skin with organic sugar
Layer stress-fix™ soaking salts with stress-fix composition oil™ to use as a body-exfoliating scrub

Usage:

Add 2 tablespoons of stress-fix™ soaking salts to warm running bath water and soak for 10–20 minutes.
BATHING RITUALS
Soak away stress with stress-fix™ soaking salts.Draw a warm bath and light an Aveda candle. Add 2 tablespoons of soaking salts. Soak in the tub with your eyes closed and take a deep breath. You can also perform the "bumble bee breath" by slowing exhaling as you make a buzzing "Mmm" sound. Repeat the breathing exercise of your choice gently for 2–5 minutes.

Sodium Chloride , Sucrose , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Silica , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Benzyl Benzoate , Eugenol , Limonene

Buy on Nordstrom*
Michelle D.
Massillon, OH
Stress-Fix is a perfect name for these little gems! After a long week of work you'll love being able to pour these in your hot bubble bath (pairs nice with a glass of wine) and unwind.
Kristen H.
Newton, IA
This product is my must have. Anything from the stress fix line I absolutely love because it releases stress with the aroma therapy benefits you get. Mine has lasted me awhile and I use it normally once a week depending on how stressed I am.
Brittany J.
Oh goodness these are amazing. All the smells, the absolute relaxation you feel as you melt into the bath... deep breaths and a long soak help restore my sanity.
Jenna S.
Mayer, MN
Smells great! My skin always feels softer and smother after using. Only wish there was more product in the jar. I only get 4-5 uses out of a jar. I feel like it costs too much for so few uses. Maybe I just use too much at a time 😜
Susan W.
New Milford, CT
I love the scents AVEDA offers. This one is so relaxing, a lavender scent to soak in. It is very relaxing and soothing. I would recommend this to those who,like a nice bath salt soak. It is a bit pricey but worth the cost.
Laketha T.
Memphis, TN
After a hard day at work anything to help you relax is a godsend! This product has helped with the in and out of being a mom of toddlers and working full-time I absolutely adore it
Beth G.
Marina del Rey, CA
These are so great to use after a hard workout or when you're feeling like you're getting sick. They really seem to pull all of the inflammation out of your body.
Brenda B.
Ladson, SC
Fabulous for at home spa night! Relaxes and refreshes tired muscles and skin with a wonderfully calming fragrance! Received this as a gift from my daughter when she was attending Aveda Institute in Atlanta.
Lizeth G.
Firth, NE
I got this from my hair dresser for my baby shower. Best random unexpected gift I have ever gotten. I love the smell and the relaxing feeling I get when I am in the bath.
Kayron L.
Ladson, SC
These are my absolute favorite bath salts to buy for myself when I decide to treat myself. The smell is light and relaxing and it reminds me of a spa. My skin is so soft after my bath!
Kat G.
Ely, NV
Does it really work for relieving stress ?
Brittany W.
I have Lyme disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Do you find this to be soothing on the joints? I need any help I can get!!!!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Do you find this product stress relieving? How does it smell? and where can I find it?