Aveda Stress-Fix™ Soaking Salts uploaded by Aliza S.

BY AVEDA #60 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Soak away stress with our sugar and mineral-rich bath salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress.
Aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress with certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Sugar and mineral-rich salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress. Aroma includes certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage and is formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Exfoliate and soften skin with organic sugar
Layer stress-fix™ soaking salts with stress-fix composition oil™ to use as a body-exfoliating scrub

Usage:

Add 2 tablespoons of stress-fix™ soaking salts to warm running bath water and soak for 10–20 minutes.
BATHING RITUALS
Soak away stress with stress-fix™ soaking salts.Draw a warm bath and light an Aveda candle. Add 2 tablespoons of soaking salts. Soak in the tub with your eyes closed and take a deep breath. You can also perform the "bumble bee breath" by slowing exhaling as you make a buzzing "Mmm" sound. Repeat the breathing exercise of your choice gently for 2–5 minutes.

Sodium Chloride , Sucrose , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Silica , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Benzyl Benzoate , Eugenol , Limonene

Buy on Nordstrom*
Ashley H.
Portland, ME
This is my go to after a long day on my feet. It really helps to calm and sooth my day the frangrance is so relaxing it really works as a stress fix. I even travel with them.
Tori Rene P.
Mount Washington, KY
I ABSOLUTELY love Aveda Stress Fix Soaking Salts! They are great to use in a hot relaxing tub, after a long stressful day. I recommend these salts to anyone and everyone!
Crystal R.
Everett, WA
I absolutely LOVE Aveda's Stress fix bath salts! After a long day at work and taking care of 4 children, a nice long soak in a warm bath with my Stress fix added in is just what I need to Relax!
Amber S.
Tell City, IN
This has noticeably helped with my stress levels. The scent isn't too strong and lingers long enough that if you use it at night it helps you fall asleep. It's amazing.
Cecile N.
I love these. They smell great! I hop in a bath with these after a long stressful day and I feel great. You don't need to use the full 2 tablespoons that it recommends
Jennifer J.
Aurora, IA
I am the kind of person who gets stressed very easily and need to unwind frequently, but I could never find a product that felt as comfortable and relaxing as the smell of it was...until I tried this! I love this product!
Sian L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Aveda product are very high quality, and the fragrances are always so nice and natural! This lavender tinted smell was so nice and enjoyable in the bath. It really does take the stress away! I love the feeling of spa like and relaxing atmosphore it puts on.
Jess C.
Framingham, MA
I'm not one to regularly take a bath but this smells like heaven! It's smell is lovely and makes my skin feel soft. I trust that anything by Aveda is safe and natural and never makes my skin react of break out. It's great after a stressful day or hard workout
Kristina S.
Humble, TX
This product is so amazing. After a long day, I am so eager to take a shower and use it! It smells great, and really makes my skin feel silky smooth. The salts are soooo great on your skin and it is as if you have a spa at home inn your shower! I love it!
Giulia S.
I love this brand: natural and of quality.
I love the smell, the effect on the skin, it rocks! Perfect for a relaxing bath.
It's a little pricey but totally worth it.
I would totallty recommend the Aveda stress fix soaking salts. I am completely seduced.
Kat G.
Ely, NV
Does it really work for relieving stress ?
Brittany W.
I have Lyme disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Do you find this to be soothing on the joints? I need any help I can get!!!!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Do you find this product stress relieving? How does it smell? and where can I find it?