Aveda Stress-Fix™ Soaking Salts uploaded by Aliza S.

BY AVEDA #58 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Soak away stress with our sugar and mineral-rich bath salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress.
Aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress with certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Sugar and mineral-rich salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress. Aroma includes certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage and is formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Exfoliate and soften skin with organic sugar
Layer stress-fix™ soaking salts with stress-fix composition oil™ to use as a body-exfoliating scrub

Usage:

Add 2 tablespoons of stress-fix™ soaking salts to warm running bath water and soak for 10–20 minutes.
BATHING RITUALS
Soak away stress with stress-fix™ soaking salts.Draw a warm bath and light an Aveda candle. Add 2 tablespoons of soaking salts. Soak in the tub with your eyes closed and take a deep breath. You can also perform the "bumble bee breath" by slowing exhaling as you make a buzzing "Mmm" sound. Repeat the breathing exercise of your choice gently for 2–5 minutes.

Sodium Chloride , Sucrose , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Silica , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Benzyl Benzoate , Eugenol , Limonene

Megan C.
Columbus, OH
I'm a sucker for a good bath and a good book at the end of a long stressful day, and these bath salts brought the perfect element to my distressing baths. The soothing lavender scent, the feeling of the salt itself just pulling the stress from your body, I absolutely love these!!!
Zayda C.
Saint Paul, MN
LOVE all things AVEDA! Received the Stress-Fix Soaking Salts as a birthday gift and decided to purchase the lotion after experiencing the relaxing scent. I am sensitive to smells and have a hard time finding products that don't give me headaches. This is a favorite for sure!!
ainsley d.
Charleston, SC
The scent is never overpowering, but just present enough to relax and calm you in your bath. This stuff can also be used in the shower as a scrub, if you like! It's gentle enough to work as a scrub. Also, you don't need the entire stress fix line to smell amazing - the scent of the salts stays on your skin after the bath, which is always lovely!
Christie H.
Tucson, AZ
I used to work at an aveda salon and so I would always get to test different products out. The stress fix brand is truly amazing. The soaking salts are perfect for a relaxing bath to help relieve the stress from the day 10/10 would recommend.
Laura D.
Newtown Sq, PA
Taking a bath is one of my biggest treats to myself! Using soaking salts just totally takes it to the next level. I love to come home after a long day and settle into a hot bath with Aveda's stress-fix salts to soothe away the day.
Elizabeth C.
I love these bath salts. The aroma is wonderful. Every time I use it, I feel like I'm at a spa. The stress fix aroma is not sweet or floral, but not a strong spice either. Very soothing. Price is high, but a good splurge.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
The smell of these salts are amazing. The lavender soothed my senses immediately and the salts dissolve effortlessly in my bath. I would highly recommend these to anyone in need of a good soak and relaxation.
Sarene S.
Novi, MI
Put these little babies in your bath and let your stress just melt away! The salts make your skin feel like butter and you mind calm and collected. They make your whole bathroom have that signature fresh Aveda scent with all of the smoozing and calming benefits to boot! For sure 5 out of 5 stars!
Katheline G.
Clermont, FL
This salts is great and awesome this really distress you and it feels great after a long day or simply you have body aches it really helps a lot I really enjoy this product is I use it every two weeks or so
Ashley H.
Portland, ME
This is my go to after a long day on my feet. It really helps to calm and sooth my day the frangrance is so relaxing it really works as a stress fix. I even travel with them.
Kat G.
Ely, NV
Does it really work for relieving stress ?
Brittany W.
I have Lyme disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Do you find this to be soothing on the joints? I need any help I can get!!!!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Do you find this product stress relieving? How does it smell? and where can I find it?