Aveda Stress-Fix™ Soaking Salts uploaded by Aliza S.

BY AVEDA #60 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Soak away stress with our sugar and mineral-rich bath salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress.
Aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress with certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Sugar and mineral-rich salts infused with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress. Aroma includes certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage and is formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Exfoliate and soften skin with organic sugar
Layer stress-fix™ soaking salts with stress-fix composition oil™ to use as a body-exfoliating scrub

Usage:

Add 2 tablespoons of stress-fix™ soaking salts to warm running bath water and soak for 10–20 minutes.
BATHING RITUALS
Soak away stress with stress-fix™ soaking salts.Draw a warm bath and light an Aveda candle. Add 2 tablespoons of soaking salts. Soak in the tub with your eyes closed and take a deep breath. You can also perform the "bumble bee breath" by slowing exhaling as you make a buzzing "Mmm" sound. Repeat the breathing exercise of your choice gently for 2–5 minutes.

Sodium Chloride , Sucrose , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Silica , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Benzyl Benzoate , Eugenol , Limonene

Brianna T.
Fowler
I am a ballet dancer, and I stress out very easily! Lucky for me, this product is gentle on my skin, and leaves me stress free. It most definitely met my expectations. This is the first time I have used it and I will most likely buy this product again!
Makenzie H.
Maple Valley, Washington
Amazing product! It feels soothing and very nurturing in the tub and it makes me close my eyes and take a few deep breaths. It has a powerful scent so the effect is strong, be careful with how much you put in or it will be overwhelming for the body. The effect of the product stays with you long after your bath. I always feel so comfortable, loose, at ease, at peace. Ideal for stressful days or just wanting to be pampered. Not all their products are worth the money but this one is!
Eva K.
New york, NY
I love all bath salts but these are up there make my faves list. Transforms your bath into a totally relaxing, spa-like experience. Leaves my skin so smooth too. Multiple time buyer so I say give this a try and never look back.
Makenzie G.
Literally it's the best for those stressful days. I'm currently a nursing student and for those who may have attended nursing school can tell how stressful it can be! But don't worry sit back and relax in the tub and take the stress away with this great product. I couldn't live without it!!!
Melissa R.
I really like this item, after a long stressful day at work. It's nice to come home to these bath salts. I would take a long bath and it felt very relaxing with the aroma sent it brings. It was kinda pricey for me but if I could I would repurchase it.
samantha s.
Johnston
The aroma instantly makes me feel stressed free! I love the way the salts melt into the skin. I like to use this while taking a bath or to scrub my feet with at night before bed to get thay relaxed feeling.
Celyna🌹 T.
This product is great and good to use for sresss. It was my first time using this product. I bought it online I don't remember from. It wasn't harsh it was gentle. Yes I recommend it to others for sure.
Suzette G.
Fayetteville, NC
I purchased this when I was pregnant as a little indulgence along with the lotion and roller ball oil. I was very pleased with these bath soaks. The lavender smell is very calming, especially with pregnancy hormones and made bath time ultra relaxing. I put a spoon sized amount in the bath and relaxed! I cannot say enough good things about the smell. It's a very strong, relaxing smell. It doesn't sound possible but the smell is so RELAXING. I will be purchasing this again for my back pain and to help me relax again! It is about $50 for the container, but it's worth it! Love this!
Andrea M.
Love love love these salts! I take a bath to relax probably once a week if not more & these are my favorite they smells so great without being too pungent & they last you a long time!
Lauren H.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I love adding this product into my bath for that luxury feel! It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I definitely notice smoother, softer skin after using this product.
Kat G.
Ely, NV
Does it really work for relieving stress ?
Brittany W.
I have Lyme disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Do you find this to be soothing on the joints? I need any help I can get!!!!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Do you find this product stress relieving? How does it smell? and where can I find it?