BY AVEDA

Portable rollerball concentrate with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress, can be applied anywhere, anytime.

Aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress with certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Geraniol , Linalool , Farnesol , Benzyl Benzoate , Benzyl Salicylate , Cinnamal , Coumarin , Eugenol , Limonene , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Tocopherol <ILN38419>

Alisha D.
Kingwood, TX
This oil smells so good and is very multi-functional! I drop a few drops in the bottom of my shower for an aromatherapy steam experience which is very relaxing right before bedtime. It's great for massage oil for sore muscles and stiff neck. I also use in my scentsy burner to refresh my wax melts to give my whole house an aromatherapy smell. Highly recommend this product
Abigail M.
New Johnsonville
this lotion is amazing. i go to school at aveda and it smells wonderful. it is very thick and creamy. the lavender smell reduces stress and anxiety. i use it every morning. love love it!!!!! i will keep buying this.
Suzette A.
Florida
I do not know the major notes in this concentrate, however I do think it has lavender. It is so calming for me, and helps me clear my mind for a few minutes. I use it about once a week, as it is a $20 bottle and it's about the size of my pinky, but I have about half the bottle left now. It is awesome to throw in my purse in my little emergency kit in case I am super stressed while I am out and about or need a "mind cleanser" while I am out. The entire Stress fix line by Aveda is AMAZING! If you are into oils and such, I'd recommend trying this out.
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
This smell is fantastic. It really is calming almost immediately after applying to your skin. I like to keep it in my work bag for rough days. I've also heard that it can help relieve sore muscles if you apply it to the area of soreness. It is also fairly long lasting.
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
My coach used to give us some before big competitions and then I went out and bought my own because I love it so much! It really helps be able to take my mind off of things. The oil is gentle on my sensitive skin. I always recommend it to all of my friends
Jacqueline K.
This feels great, especially when you're stressed. The scent is very natural, exciting and calming at the same time. My boss let me try it and she got it at one of the Aveda locations where she has her hair colored. I'd definitely recommend it. It works!
Madelyn B.
New Braunfels, TX
This is a AMAZING product! I have multiple ones and keep them in my purse, by my bed and in my backpack. It smells great and it's soothing. I apply it to my wrist and temples to soothe me and help me go to sleep at night
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
I used this for a couple of weeks. I am not sure I saw difference but I felt like you could tell. I will continue to use it, in hopes of seeing real results.
Brianna N.
Centreville , AL
Great oil to massage with or just put in your bath water and relax. Such a great smell! Just takes your mind to another place!
Lisa S.
I have a teenager. Such stress! So I like this product on my eyes before bed yo reduce the stress of the day. It feels great!

Amazon