BY AVEDA

Hydrating body lotion with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress. Nourishes stressed skin with certified organic sunflower oil.

Aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress with certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Hydrating body lotion with aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress. Aroma includes certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage and is formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.
• softens and hydrates skin
• nourishes stressed skin with certified organic sunflower oil
• provides all-day moisture

Smooth onto clean skin, over entire body with gentle, circular motions. Not for the face.
BODY LOTION RITUALS
Perfect for people who type or have other repetitive hand movement during the day.
FOR HANDS
Apply stress-fix™ body lotion to your hands, hold under your nose and take a deep breath. With your arms in a neutral position, rotate your wrists several times in both directions. Use the thumb of your left hand to massage the palm of your right in strong, circular motions. Repeat for your left palm. Turn your hands over and use the thumb of your left hand to massage the back of your right hand, stroking from knuckle to wrist. Finish by using a pinch and release motion to massage each finger. Repeat for opposite hand.
FOR BODY
After showering, massage stress-fix™ body lotion into your hands, hold them under your nose and take a deep breath. Then massage onto tense areas such as the neck, shoulders and forearms using the Ayurvedic technique of moving in circular motions at the joints and back-and-forth motions in-between joints. Apply to your abdomen using clockwise circular motions.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glycerin , Sucrose Stearate , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Tocopherol , Hydrolyzed Algin , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Betaine , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Fragrance (Parfum) , Benzyl Alcohol , Geraniol , Linalool , Farnesol , Benzyl Benzoate , Benzyl Salicylate , Eugenol , Limonene , Xanthan Gum , Dehydroacetic Acid , Citric Acid <ILN38056>

Jenna T.
I work at an Aveda salon and this is my go to lotion for everyday use.  I like to rub it on after I wash my hands and it keeps my hands soft and smooth all day.  At home I love using it all over my body after a bath or a shower.  And can we talk about the smell?  The scent of this lotion is lovely... so relaxing and calming.  I can't get enough of Aveda Stress-Fix body lotion!
Karyn K.
Burlington
Like all AVEDA products, this smells amazing.  It's a subtly, earthy, woodsy scent that feels great on my skin.  I wouldn't say it's the most hydrating body moisturizer out there, but it provides a decent amount of moisture and is pretty lightweight, so I find it's great for the summer months.
Emily R.
St Louis Park, MN
By far my favorite body lotion that Aveda makes. Just can’t beat that stress fix scent! It has a good long lasting moisture and lasts a long time! The bottle seems really small but a little bit of this product goes a long way.
April S.
Bastrop, TX
I want to start of with the smell of this product! It smells amazing! It is very gentle on my sensitive skin I got my bottle at Macy's , it is a little pricey for my price rangE.
Erica D.
Dalton, PA
In the winter, I go a little heavy on the moisturizer (especially since the cold weather does not prevent me from my daily run). So, if you do like to apply mositurizers generously, know that this will be white and streaky. Likewise, the single note of lavender was not necessary "de-stressing" ... but it was a pretty flat scent-profile. I prefer more nuanced fragrances ... delicate blends. So the large punch of lavender was not a great fit.

I guess if you believe that a lotion can "de-stress" you, it might really work (the power of suggestion is pretty mighty). Nonetheless, try a cup of herbal tea, some yoga (or a long run!), and a good night's sleep instead.

Overall, I'll stick with my Weleda lotion! No streaks, glorious fragrance, all-natural, no silly gimmicks.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I've been using this lotion as a hand cream for a few weeks now and I'm loving it!! I am extremely picky about lotions because I cannot stand the feeling of dry skin or rough material when dry skin touches it. This stuff goes on smooth and dries quickly while plumping and coating the skin enough to leave it baby soft! The earthy, eucalyptus scent is very calming as well. Really enjoying this lotion!! Will repurchase larger size.
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
Ahhhhh. Can you smell that? Oh- that's just the wonderfulness of aveda stress fix lotion! My fav scent aveda sells. When I think of how a spa smells, this is it! It's a very light weight lotion. That's my only complaint. It'd like it a little thicker for my hands. But back to the scent... I like to take a deep breath while places my hands near my face and just melt away for a sec!
Kaitlyn S.
Honaker
I love this lotion! My hands get really dry and cracked, especially during the winter months. Most lotions burn when I try to put them on, but this one doesn't. This lotion helps me heal my hands painlessly when they get dry and helps them stay moisturized.
This lotion smells like walking into a spa. It has an earthy lavender smell to it and is lightweight so it feels clean and fresh when you put it on.
I told my grandmother about this lotion because she has dry and frail skin and she adores it. 5 stars, would recommend.
Cassie D.
This really does work. The lavender is so nice and strong that it calms you down. Try putting it on the inside of your wrists or your temples for an instant affect. It's great to have in your purse in case of emergencies. I got a sample once and gave it to a mother-of-the-bride and she loved it.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
I love this product! it absorbs quickly without leaving a sticky residue and keeps moisture in. The sent is perfect- not over powdering at all. Lasted the entire day, unfortunately its a bit pricey and only certain retailers and salons carry it. I was on a cruelty free product find and consider this a huge win! Worth the price, great quality product. I always repurchase everytime I come across it
Eimy V.
this is good?
Drew S.
Is this product worth the money? Does it really work?
Chelsey J.
Does it really reduce stress?