Aveda Stress-fix™ Body Creme uploaded by Nicole K.Aveda Stress-fix™ Body Creme uploaded by Cassondra R.

BY AVEDA

Ultra-rich body creme for dry, dehydrated skin with an aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress. Sustainably harvested algae extracts moisturize while certified organic shea butter and sunflower oil protect and soften even the driest skin.

Aroma proven to reduce feelings of stress with certified organic lavender, lavandin and clary sage formulated using the science of aromaology and the power of pure essential oils.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Coco-Glucoside , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Tocopherol , Salicylic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hydrolyzed Algin , Xanthan Gum , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol <ILN40559>

• Does this work well?? i've been looking for a good stress...1 Answers
  • How does the product smell? 1 Answers
  • Does this product actually work?1 Answers
Aveda Stress-fix™ Body Creme
  • "This is an amazing product for dry skin that likes to get angry sometimes. I use it every day over trouble spots and it does wonders. Also the smell is amazing! " in 6 reviews
Jacklyn P.
I am in love with this product. I received a free sample and will definitely purchase the full size. The smell is light and super fresh and clean. It’s lavender with another underlying scent. I use it mainly on my hands and it keeps them moisturized. It absorbs well and the scent is long lasting, but not overpowering.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is ok. It is definitely very creamy and moisturizing and nice in that sense, but I do not like the scent at all. It is just way too perfumey smelling for my tastes. It’s not super strong, but it’s strong enough to be a little overwhelming to me since I don’t like that kind of scent.
Joan D.
This cream made my body feel smoother. I did few better about stress. I like the Aveda because it is a brand you can trust. I would buy this body cream again. You can find it at most stores and online too.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely adore this brand. I am not just saying that because I promise you I have been using this brand ever since they come out. They have never give me a product that I have not liked. Even though I do like some products more than others, I have never been disappointed like I said. This line of calming and soothing products that they offer are absolutely amazing. I suffer from rosacea and it is hard to find a product that has a nice scent that will not irritate my skin. But a Aveeno has given me just that! These products smell absolutely amazing and they do exactly what the product says.... They call! If you want a light yet soothing smelling calming facial bar, this is the one for you! And at a super affordable cost you can't go wrong. I would highly recommend it.
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love pretty much all Aveda products and the Stress Fix Body Creme is no exception. It very moisturizing and the smell is amazing. It really does help me relieve stress! I use it every morning after showering. A little goes a long way, I bought mine in November and I still have half of the jar left. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the price. It's $50 for 6.7 ounces, which is really pricey to me for a body moisturizer. Overall I really like it, but I'm not sure that I would buy it again because of the price.
Derek D.
Wichita, KS
Having received my esthetics license from the Aveda Institute Dallas - I am all things lover of Aveda. From the organic ingredients to the results driven formulas, you can't go wrong using any of the products. One of my favorite lines is the Stress Fix body line. I have the bath salts that are incredible to soak in when you are feeling a lot stress. You can also do a light scrub with it to exfoliate and finish off with the body lotion. A strong scent of lavender overcomes your senses and leaves you stress free and ready to relax!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I personally did not like the smell of this stuff but it did help with my headaches and also overall is a great lotion. I purchased it on Amazon after seeing an article about it online. I don't think I will buy it again but I do keep it on hand for when I have headaches. Usually once the headache is gone I will wash it off and apply another scented item to cover the smell.
Erica M.
The smell of this is very soothing and relaxing, I always love the smell of Aveda products. Also, Aveda products are derived from plant extracts and are good for the environment! Only downside is it is a bit spendy for a body creme.
Grace F.
solon, oh
The smell is fantastic and I keep a travel size in my purse and use a small amount (it goes a long way) to give myself a relaxing hand massage. I especially love doing this as my ritual on airplanes when I'm a little nervous.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I got a sample of this product in a subscription box and I really like it. I keep it next to my bed and apply it to my hands and feet at night before going to sleep. The scent is a calming lavender and the formula is rich but not greasy. I wake up with soft and hydrated skin after using this creme.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Does this product actually work?
Abolanle A.
Atlanta, GA
How does the product smell?
Kaylin H.
Does this work well?? i've been looking for a good stress reliever and this seems like it may do the trick!
Amanda B.
Has anyone tried Aveda’s stress fix cream?! It’s amazing! Aveda Stress-fix™ Body Creme