BeautyBodyBody CareAveda
Stress-Fix Composition Oil

Aveda Stress-Fix Composition Oil™

Discover the multiple ways to relieve stress with this aromatic, nourishing oil for bath, body and scalp that softens and moisturizes skin with a nourishing blend of certified organic sunflower and jojoba seed oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Stress-Fix Composition Oil™!
Destiny M.
Oviedo, FL
Aveda Stress-Fix Composition Oil™ uploaded by Destiny M.
I have been using this product for around probably 12 years now. As a full time first generation college student this product is a life saver! I still go to Aveda for massages and pedicures where they use this oil as part as their relaxation treatment. I was so happy to we gifted a full size bottle at one of the customer appreciation events they do every season. I love using this oil with a hydrating lotion. [product:aveda-stress-fix-composition-oil]
Alicia R.
Arcata, CA
Aveda Stress-Fix Composition Oil™ uploaded by Alicia R.
This is my all time favorite oil. I use it in my hair as a pre shampoo treatment which really helps it to stay hydrated even using shampoo with sulfates. I prefer to use a shampoo with a sulfate to avoid build up, scalp trouble and hair loss but also have hair on the more coarse side so this oil really helps me maintain moisture! Smells amazing too! Follow for follow please ☺️
Alexandra J.
San Antonio, TX
Aveda Stress-Fix Composition Oil™ uploaded by Alexandra J.
I adore Aveda, it is my go to hair care brand. I recently got this stress fix composition oil and it is so calming. I put it on after a bath or shower before bed and it helps me fall asleep so easily. The small lasts a long time, and lingers on my pajamas.
Jennifer I.
1,268 reviews
Aveda Stress-Fix Composition Oil™ uploaded by Jennifer I.
I got this free for my birthday from my salon. I don’t really get the stress fix part of it all but I love the way it smells.
KATHRYN C.
Las Vegas, NV
As an Aveda alumni I have to vouch for this oil! It really smells so relaxing, and it will absorb into the skin and continue to have a light lavender smell. If you have a willing participant have them use this in a massage and you’ll sleep like a baby.
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Love love love the stress-fix composition oil from Aveda. It’s on the pricey side but you get a huge bottle and it lasts for a long time. I’ve been using this for years and I absolutely love it
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
It feels really nice on the skin. My mother has been using this for quite a good while too which is why I decided to give it a try.
Ashlie B.
Bonney Lake, WA
This is great I mean great for anxiety. Aveda stressfix products are proven to reduce stress by 72%!!! I use this on my wrists and neck and occasionally will use all over my body for moisture before bed. The lavender isn’t too strong. It’s made with jojoba oil and lavendin and lavendula which are the stems and the flowers of lavender plants. I highly recommend if you’re an anxious person like myself!
Maritza G.
Seattle
Aveda Stress-Fix Composition Oil™ uploaded by Maritza G.
If you are looking for an oil to massage your shoulders, sore muscles, stressed neck or just to relax- this is your best friend! Pure, non- chemical fragrance and you can even add drops to your bath for a full body stress relief!
Alyssa S.
Buckner, MO
I bought this oil at a registered Aveda salon and spa. The packaging is ok, could be better in a darker bottle so no direct sunlight deteriorates the oil. It smells incredible, it has multiple uses as well- skin & hair!

Looking for your answer?