Aveda Soothing Aqua Therapy Bath Salts

Formulated of mineral rich Dead Sea saltsHelps soothe, refresh & hydrate stressed skinBlended with plant-based emollients & beneficial essencesOffers revitalizing aromaBrings you an incredibly relaxing, aromatic bath experienceTurns your bath into a tranquil spaTo use: Add 2 tablespoons to warm running water & soak for 10-20 minutes

What’s everyone’s favorite way to relax after a tough day?
😁 Can anyone tell why do we need bath salts.??? Is it so important to use??? [product:aveda-by-aveda-soothing-aqua-therapy-bath-salts-16oz] Pre de Provence Bath Salts [product:calgon-relaxing-bath-salts] [product:ancient-secrets-dead-sea-mineral-bath-salts-10-lbs]
I have rheumatoid arthritis and Lyme disease. Does this really help on joints with fluid on them, and help relieve and decrease inflammation???
Start your review of Aveda Soothing Aqua Therapy Bath Salts!
How would you rate this product?
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
I enjoyed this salt. I knew it would be great because of the brand, but I wish it was cheaper. I would recommend it and it’s easy to play with during a bath. The size is smaller than expected though based on the cost.
Taylor R.
Mission Viejo
These are very soothing and smell great They do not leave unwanted resadue and were a great buy
Nicole E.
Mineola, NY
These salts bring baths to a whole other level! The smell is so relaxing and botanical that soothe the body both mentally and physically. They are very easy to use - just draw a bath and add in the amount of salts desired! I use this product in every bath! Nothing will erase a bad day but a soothing Aveda bath will certainly help!
Dayna J.
La Luz, NM
This was bought for me as a gift and the product is lovely- smells good and soothing to the skin. However, I will stick to buying my bath salts from Salt Works and just adding in the essential oils I feel are most healing for the present moment. Way more affordable to buy in bulk and I don't think these salts offer any additional theraputic value to justify spending so much money on them.
Megan H.
Columbus, IN
These bath salts are perfect for a relaxing spa day like the one I had yesterday. They made me not want to ever get out of the bathtub.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
This is spa like! Highly recommended! Smells like the ocean to me! Not overpowering either. Reasonably priced. I will Definitely buy this again.
kellie T.
Middletown, NY
Who doesn't love choosing a night to escape everything and hang out in the bathtub for a while?? This salt is truly soothing.
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
Bathing in warm water opens your pores, leaves skin
refreshed and glowing, and gives you the opportunity to deeply moisturize by
adding rich oils and butters to your bathwater. The essential oils in our
products can change your bathing experience by impacting your mood: consider
how you would like to feel, then choose your essential oil accordingly.

As you submerge your body in warm water, it immediately
Bathing in warm water opens your pores, leaves skin
refreshed and glowing, and gives you the opportunity to deeply moisturize by
adding rich oils and butters to your bathwater. The essential oils in our
products can change your bathing experience by impacting your mood: consider
how you would like to feel, then choose your essential oil accordingly.

As you submerge your body in warm water, it immediately
exercise.
Jessy C.
Roseann M.
Westbury, NY
Love Aveda products. They smell amazing. This leaves my skin so moisturized and feeling soft. I absolutely love it. I even use it in my foot spa. Love the scent. I would definitely buy it again. I tried it because my daughter is a cosmetology student at the Aveda institute in NYC. It came in her sample bag. It’s so calming after a long day!!