BY AVEDA

Formulated of mineral rich Dead Sea saltsHelps soothe, refresh & hydrate stressed skinBlended with plant-based emollients & beneficial essencesOffers revitalizing aromaBrings you an incredibly relaxing, aromatic bath experienceTurns your bath into a tranquil spaTo use: Add 2 tablespoons to warm running water & soak for 10-20 minutes

• I have rheumatoid arthritis and Lyme disease. Does this r...1 Answers
  • 😁 Can anyone tell why do we need bath salts.??? Is it so ...2 Answers
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Aveda products. They smell amazing. This leaves my skin so moisturized and feeling soft. I absolutely love it. I even use it in my foot spa. Love the scent. I would definitely buy it again. I tried it because my daughter is a cosmetology student at the Aveda institute in NYC. It came in her sample bag. It’s so calming after a long day!!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
What a wonderful soothing product for the skin. Makes a bath a very relaxing time. The scent is light and pleasant.

I like to mix this with the exfoliator and the beautifying composition to create a lovely salt scrub to use in the bath or shower.
Jessy C.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Bathing in warm water opens your pores, leaves skin
refreshed and glowing, and gives you the opportunity to deeply moisturize by
adding rich oils and butters to your bathwater. The essential oils in our
products can change your bathing experience by impacting your mood: consider
how you would like to feel, then choose your essential oil accordingly.

As you submerge your body in warm water, it immediately
responds by sending more blood to your skin’s surface, giving you a flushed,
rosy look. Your arteries and veins also expand temporarily, lowering blood
pressure by creating more room for blood to flow through. This can help you
leave your stresses behind and literally soak your troubles away. Studies have
also shown that a hot bath can give your body a boost similar to the effects of
exercise.
Jess I.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love love LOVE Aveda products!!! This is just one of my favorites. You can mix it with any composition you want. I like to add beautifying oil and use as a body scrub. It's perfect when doing a manicure after trimming the nails, cutting the cuticles, and buffing the top of the nail. It takes off the dead skin that doesn't always come off with just a body wash. It's also perfect for a foot scrub when doing a pedicure. I love it!
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
Amazing!!! I'm always stressed out these bath salts are amazing. No heavy scent and the effects are long lasting! I use it at least three times a week and always feel great!! I will always make sure I have this!! A must try you won't regret it!!
Enmanuel R.
Cape Coral
I love this product I got incredible results, I would recommend this is very good to all my friends that I have recommended have given me good opinions so I think it is the best
Shiela A.
It soothes the skin and it gives a refreshing feel after bathing.  It makes your skin smooth and gentle after.  I highly recommend it to others because it really rejuvenates the skin.  It's scent is mild and I like it.  I will definitely use this again.
BLUSH Z.
Love this scrub! Makes my skin feel so clean, refreshed and like new. Good price and I use it 2 times a week. It does last for awhile. Love Aveda and their products.
Errin L.
Lafayette, LA
I love the smell of this bath product! Like all aveda products, the shampure smell is little bit of heaven on earth. This product leaves me relaxed while working to relieve soar muscles and headaches. It also assists with exfoliating my dry patches and allows for more moisture absorption. This item is definitely a repeat purchase product of mine. I use it at least 3 times per week. Pros are the great fragrance and its properties of aiding in ailments. There are no cons I can think of. I definitely recommend it to others.
Suman P.
Brittany W.
I have rheumatoid arthritis and Lyme disease. Does this really help on joints with fluid on them, and help relieve and decrease inflammation???