BY AVEDA

Cleanses exfoliates and refines skin surface blend of fine walnut shells kelp aloe lavender and herbal extracts gently remove dead cells and impurities reveals smoother softer skin beneath leaves skin feeling smooth and relaxed from refreshing aroma.

Sarah D.
Kenosha, WI
I love aveda. I work at an aveda salon and i am not a huge fan of all the body products, but this one is very good. A great natural body polish & a large amount for a fair price. I recommend this for everyone!
that m.
The scrub feels amazing! Its an odd color, brown product with dark brown of the actual things that scrub. I use about half a tablespoon and rub it wherever I'm wanting it that day. I use it on my arms every 2 days and my legs every 3 days. I love how the scrub feels against my skin and how clean I feel afterwards.

Additionally, this is my boyfriends favorite. I use it on his back and it helps him fall in love with me all over again.

This product would be awful to use on your face, don't do that! Its for your body!

Will buy again! love itttt1!!!!!!!!!
Cara M.
Portland
I went to beauty school at Aveda and their products are too die for. Not that affordable but they are worth every single penny! Great cleanser, natural pure bitonical oils that will clear, scrub and brighten up. Never had my skin get irritated on this product, I've used 2 full bottles or so and I recommend this product and many more from aveda to all my friends and family.
Lisa A.
san jose, CA
In love with the Smoothing Body Polish by Aveda. Not only does it smell great, but I love how silky smooth my skin is after using it. It's gentle on the skin and non-drying. Perfect for sensitive skin. It's a must have in my shower! Check it out, I'm sure you'll love it!
Denise M.
Ventura
I love Average products.  The scents are amazing and smell so fresh and clean.  This product does a pretty good job at keeping my skin soft.  I purchased this online as a gift for a friend but ended up keeping it for myself and ordered more.  I will definitely purchase this again.  It is worth it.
Alyssa H.
I have been using this product for a while now and I can honestly say that it has made my skin 100% smoother..it has an amazing scent to it as well..I would definitely recommend buying it.. one of my favorites
Laura D.
Stone Park, IL
I have a lot of acne on my arms so I tend to scratch too hard at times, it leaves a scab or scars. After using this product i notice a much smoother less bumpy skin when i apply it daily. Definitely saw improvement on my skin within 2-3weeks.
Marisol S.
This is a great natural body wash exfoliate. No need for a loofa or a wash cloth. Using your hands a little goes a long way & it leaves your oh so soft!
Kitt D.
Tavares
I absolutely love Aveda products. I love the smell, the way each product works, and the fact that they're natural products.
Sarah Q.
What a cool idea. I just love this product! It really does make you skin shine and soft. Two thumbs way up on this.