Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsAveda
Smooth Infusion Style-Prep Smoother

Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother™

Pre-style treatment creates a smooth surface on hair to make styling easier. Defends against humidity for up to 12 hours.

Hey everyone, does anyone know where I can pick this product up at?
Does this weigh curly hair down /loosen up curls? Love my pattern but need some frizz control.?
How does this product work with heat and hair straightening?
Start your review of Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother™!
How would you rate this product?
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother™ uploaded by Kristen M.
AVEDA by Aveda - SMOOTH INFUSION STYLE-PREP SMOOTHER 3.4 OZ - UNISEX another essential Aveda product for anyone who strives for the anti-frizz look! It’s lightweight, not greasy, and smells just like the Aveda scents you know and love! Highly recommend 10/10!
Rachael B.
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother™ uploaded by Rachael B.
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother™ I’m a lover of all things Aveda!!! I first fell in love with the smell of all of the products but this product in specific helped smooth my fly aways without weighing my hair down or making it feel greasy! A little pricey but I will continue to purchase it!
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother™ uploaded by Cherie S.
Absolutely love the Aveda smooth infusion line & this product is amazing. Helps create a sleek smooth style with intense humidity control just as they say. Keeps my hair smooth, sleek & super soft as well as hydrated. Has a wonderful scent. Great to use alone or along with other products. Can air dry or heat style. Protects against heat damage too. Highly recommend.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
To prep for styling, work a small amount of product in hands and apply through damp hair. Style as desired. Defends against humidity for up to 12 hours. Smooths fly always and maintains frizz. I would recommend to others.
Shellie W.
I absolutely love aveda products. This smooth infusion works very well with frizzy hair and great prep product prior to styling.
Oksana N.
Absolutely love this product. The pump is really convenient, the product is lightweight enough for thin hair, but moisturizing enough for my medium weight hair. It leaves my hair feeling really soft and smooth, never greasy and never weighed down. The herby smell doesn't bother me.
Samantha O.
Casa Grande, AZ
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother™ uploaded by Samantha O.
Best thing to put in your hair before straightening it also helps keep your hair looking good in humidity !
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother™ uploaded by Georgeanna W.
Works wonders! Is lightweight and makes hair extremely smooth even when blow drying. Has a clean fresh scent and I have repurchased many times.
Elissa W.
love this cream!! I can always count on it to cut down on humidity! recommend for all hair types! it also makes it feel softer!
Kayli L.
North Branch, MN
Love the smell of this. I use this after every shower and mix it in with either OI by Davines or curl building serum also by Davines. This product helps protect my hair from my heat tools I use constantly. I like that it reduces the amount of frizz that happens in MN on a hot humid day. This is a holy grail product for me. I will buy this again and again!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...