BY AVEDA

Smooth and nourish your hair, help seal in moisture and lock out frizz all day—even in intense humidity—with conditioning cupuaçu and shea butters. Leaves hair with natural movement.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with australian sandalwood and certified organic bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences

Smooth infusion™ nourishing styling creme:

• Controls frizz for an all-day smooth style
  • Nourishes hair and helps fight frizz in intense humidity
  • Air-dry or blow-dry to keep loose waves, straight or curly styles smooth all day
  • Powered by botanicals, including certified organic cupuaçu and shea butters

Water\aqua\eau , Propanediol , Dimethicone , Glycerin , Hydroxypropyl Starch , C14-22 Alcohols , Caprylyl Glycol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil , Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil , Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Orbignya Speciosa Kernel Oil , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Glyceryl Stearate , Ethyl Macadamiate , Dimethiconol , Bis-cetearyl Amodimethicone , Decyl Glucoside , Peg-100 Stearate , Polyquaternium-4 , C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside , Oryzanol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Sodium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Phenoxyethanol

Jay T.
I live on this brand i kind you not it worth every penny but you need to use the shampoo conditioner and styling products
Dalia C.
This is my ultimate boo to leave in my hair. I have curly hair and this was a game changer in my routine. It helps a lot whether I'm curling or straightening my hair. It also helps a lot with my frizz! I pair it with the rest of the smooth infusion line which definitely makes it work better. I highly recommend this product!! It'll definitely save your hair, especially if it's curly and thick.
Jessica W.
regina sk
The hair salon I go to is an Aveda salon so they used this product in my hair, on my stylists recommendation I purchased a bottle to use in my daily routine. I have not enjoyed it at all however. I spoke to my stylist and she said I am using it correctly but I find that it makes my hair so weighed down and looking flat, greasy and heavy. I’ve tried using smaller amounts and not putting it anywhere near the root but nothing has helped. Super disappointed because it wasn’t a cheap purchase!
i love this stuff ot really helps controll frizz has a great scent its not greasy or heavy a bit expensive but worrh it! with aveda you know your pitting good ingridients in your scalp. will repurshase lasts a long time
Gina V.
Westminster , MA
I absolutely love this!! I use it daily as a leave in product after I wash my hair. It's not heat activated so, you can literally just wash and go. It really helps to make my hair look smoothr and also adds moisture. It's perfect for the warmer weather because it will keep your strands looking smoothr in the humidity. It retails for $26. you don't need much. maybe a dime size, so a bottle should last you through spring and summer. I also like to use Aveda Damage remedy daily hair repair with this product. It's important to protect your hair from sun and heat damage!! If this was also a heat protectant, I would give this product 5 stars!!
Marissa S.
I love aveda products but not my favorite. It does help with frizziness and good for washing and air drying. I use it when I don't straighten my hair and want my natural waves to stay in place. I just wish it left a softer finish
Laura M.
Edmonton
I never used to be a hair product type of girl... until I tried this product!!! It leaves my hair soft and smooth - and manageable up or down. Love it!!!!!
Wendy H.
Can you leave this in your hair?
Laura S.
Flint, MI
I have fine hair. Does this product weigh your hair down? I have to use products that are light, or my hair looks limp.
Olivia C.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a little pricey at $26 a bottle, but well worth every penny. This helps keep my hair healthy and hydrated despite heat styling every single day. I live in humid Florida, and this is a lifesaver in fighting frizz all day long!

back