BY AVEDA

Smooth and nourish your hair, help seal in moisture and lock out frizz all day—even in intense humidity—with conditioning cupuaçu and shea butters. Leaves hair with natural movement.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with australian sandalwood and certified organic bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences

Smooth infusion™ nourishing styling creme:

• Controls frizz for an all-day smooth style
  • Nourishes hair and helps fight frizz in intense humidity
  • Air-dry or blow-dry to keep loose waves, straight or curly styles smooth all day
  • Powered by botanicals, including certified organic cupuaçu and shea butters

Water\aqua\eau , Propanediol , Dimethicone , Glycerin , Hydroxypropyl Starch , C14-22 Alcohols , Caprylyl Glycol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil , Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil , Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Orbignya Speciosa Kernel Oil , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Glyceryl Stearate , Ethyl Macadamiate , Dimethiconol , Bis-cetearyl Amodimethicone , Decyl Glucoside , Peg-100 Stearate , Polyquaternium-4 , C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside , Oryzanol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Sodium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Phenoxyethanol

Beth L.
Petoskey, MI
The nourishing styling cream is my #1 go to product hands down! you can air dry or heat style with it, and it leaves the hair feeling so silky soft it's unreal! add in that unmistakable Aveda aroma and you can't lose! the bottle lasts for such a long time also, which is always a bonus
Vi H.
Braintree, MA
Great styling cream! It always tames my baby hair and loose fly a way hairs. The scent is amazing as well and with 8.5 fl. oz you don't use too much per use so I believe it's worth the money.
Gianna C.
cleveland ohio
I love this styling cream! I have been using this for a while now and it is so nice and I just put it in my hair right before I dry it. I love of ETA products because they smell so amazing. It is a little bit pricey but it's great value, I definitely recommend it.
Olivia P.
I love the way this feels and smells, and I do think it makes my hair a tad smoother. However, I haven't noticed a huge difference, and, for the price, I don't think I'd rebuy.
Kathleen
Love this product! With someone with curls/waves in my hair, it is very helpful! I normally apply it after I wash my hair and it works very effectively. The only down side of this product is that it occasionally leaves my hair slightly straw like, but over all a great purchase!
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this product and love the Aveda hair care lines. This product nourishes my hair and controls all the frizz. I can let my hair air dry after applying the smooth infusion and j do not have to worry about frizz.
Chloe O.
I love this product!!!!! I have naturally straight hair but when I let it air dry, it's not stick straight unless I use Smooth Infusion. It also makes my hair really soft.
Erin R.
I absolutely love this stuff. It makes my hair so much more manageable and soft plus it smells AMAZING. Definitely recomend.
Jay T.
I live on this brand i kind you not it worth every penny but you need to use the shampoo conditioner and styling products
Jessica W.
regina sk
The hair salon I go to is an Aveda salon so they used this product in my hair, on my stylists recommendation I purchased a bottle to use in my daily routine. I have not enjoyed it at all however. I spoke to my stylist and she said I am using it correctly but I find that it makes my hair so weighed down and looking flat, greasy and heavy. I’ve tried using smaller amounts and not putting it anywhere near the root but nothing has helped. Super disappointed because it wasn’t a cheap purchase!
Wendy H.
Can you leave this in your hair?
Laura S.
Flint, MI
I have fine hair. Does this product weigh your hair down? I have to use products that are light, or my hair looks limp.
Olivia C.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a little pricey at $26 a bottle, but well worth every penny. This helps keep my hair healthy and hydrated despite heat styling every single day. I live in humid Florida, and this is a lifesaver in fighting frizz all day long!