BY AVEDA

Smooth and nourish your hair, help seal in moisture and lock out frizz all day—even in intense humidity—with conditioning cupuaçu and shea butters. Leaves hair with natural movement.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with australian sandalwood and certified organic bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences

Smooth infusion™ nourishing styling creme:

• Controls frizz for an all-day smooth style
  • Nourishes hair and helps fight frizz in intense humidity
  • Air-dry or blow-dry to keep loose waves, straight or curly styles smooth all day
  • Powered by botanicals, including certified organic cupuaçu and shea butters

Water\aqua\eau , Propanediol , Dimethicone , Glycerin , Hydroxypropyl Starch , C14-22 Alcohols , Caprylyl Glycol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil , Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil , Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Orbignya Speciosa Kernel Oil , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Glyceryl Stearate , Ethyl Macadamiate , Dimethiconol , Bis-cetearyl Amodimethicone , Decyl Glucoside , Peg-100 Stearate , Polyquaternium-4 , C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside , Oryzanol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Sodium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Phenoxyethanol

Maredith H.
Chicopee, MA
The Aveda Smooth Infusion nourishing styling creme is my go to styling product during the summer. You add it to towel dried hair (remember a little goes a long way!) And then blow dry or air dry. It keeps the frizz away all day even in high humidity! It really works and smells great to!
Lindsey G.
Novato, California
This is the product I've been searching for my entire life. This is dramatic, but true. I have naturally wavy hair and it's always a struggle trying to find the happy medium of not frizzy/defined wave/not crispy/not heavy & this product is perfect! When I want to air dry and do the natural waves this is the only product I put in my hair and am so pleased with the results. When I blow dry I use this and it really helps keep my hair smooth and shiny and find that I don't need to use my flat iron to smooth out the frizzy ends. This is a holy grail product for me!
erin p.
One of my favorite products! Use while your hair is damp, after its dried, or even as touch up before you go out. I have corse, wavy hair and this product does wonders for my texture and flyaways!
Zeeda N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product! It makes my curls look and feel great! My hair routine is never complete without it! Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme
Elizabeth B.
Boardman, OH
This product was recommended to me by my hairstylist. I fine, wavy hair that can get very frizzy, especially in the summer time. I use this after I've washed my hair, and it does cut down on frizz and make my hair somewhat smoothr. My biggest complaint, however, is the price. At over $20, I don't feel that the cost is justified. I'm sure I could find a product that produces similar results for less money.
Megan C.
Moore, OK
I have long, thick, course and damaged hair so frizz is something I'd accepted. Luckily this product is incredible and has REALLY tamed my frizz!! The product smells good, goes on light as opposed to a greasy mess and the bottle lasts a long time! This product is expensive but totally worth it because it not only patches up the problem it makes your hair less frizzy, period!!!!!!
Nicole M.
Riverside, CA
I was given this product by my hairdresser after my recent perm. For me it doesn't really do much. It smells ok and kind of works on frizz for a little while, but definitely not something I would spend my money on. I don't feel like it really made any difference in my curls and I definitely wouldn't have paid over $20 which I think that is what this product is being sold for.
Rebekah F.
The price is high, but the quality is awesome! Plus, a little goes a long way, even though the formula is very light. I have dry, frizzy, naturally curly hair and this tames it every time. I mostly use it on my ends and as a "touch up" for some areas, as opposed to using it like a leave in conditioner. (This is simply due to silicones in the formula... Build up, anyone?) I would highly suggest this product to those in a high humidity climate or who want frizz control.
Joy S.
Naperville, IL
Aveda uses all natural products, no synthetic fragrances, so I don't have to worry about it causing an allergic reaction. I have shoulder length hair, and use a pea sized drop to rub through my hair after I get out of the shower and towel dry half-way. It eliminates frizz, and leaves my hair feeling SOOO soft!
Sarah B.
Hollywood, FL
I have very curly hair and I love the natural ingredients in this and the fact that it's compared to as a keratin treatment. A great way to get that keratin aspect without the full commitment. I am able to get tame, loose and frizz free waves. It turns my curls into effortless waves. Love.
Wendy H.
Can you leave this in your hair?
Laura S.
Flint, MI
I have fine hair. Does this product weigh your hair down? I have to use products that are light, or my hair looks limp.
Can this smooth infusion nourishing style cream  be used on African American hair that's natural
Olivia C.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a little pricey at $26 a bottle, but well worth every penny. This helps keep my hair healthy and hydrated despite heat styling every single day. I live in humid Florida, and this is a lifesaver in fighting frizz all day long!