BeautyHairHair ProductsAveda
Smooth Infusion Nourishing Styling Creme

Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme

Smooth and nourish your hair, help seal in moisture and lock out frizz all day-even in intense humidity-with conditioning cupuaçu and shea butters. Leaves hair with natural movement.

I have the [product:aveda-smooth-infusion-style-prep-smoother], would it be a good idea to get this to go along with it?
Can this smooth infusion nourishing style cream  be used on African American hair that's natural
I have fine hair. Does this product weigh your hair down? I have to use products that are light, or my hair looks limp.
Start your review of Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme uploaded by Jennifer L.
When I get my hair done at a Aveda salon my hair would turn out smooth, frizz free and soft. For some reason this is a miracle product for my medium thick frizzy hair. It has a beautiful lemony scent that I love.
Sallie Q.
Milwaukee, WI
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme uploaded by Sallie Q.
I have the 8.5 fl oz bottle of smooth infusion and it has lasted me almost 9 months! The smell is AMAZING and it makes my hair feel smoother and gets rid of my frizz, especially helpful when it is humid. I use this nearly every day when my hair is damp.
Kristen  B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,185 reviews
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme uploaded by Kristen  B.
I love this. It leaves your dry hair smooth and shiny when dryer with a round brush. It was my first aveda product and I’m sticking with it!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme uploaded by Flor M.
I got the sample and it made a difference in my hair. Although it's very small, I noticed the dryness went away. I would recommend it,but not for combitionation hair. I enjoyed how soft it was on my hair and no greasy feeling like other nourishing creams are. Plan to buy in the future when the summer times comes.
Marissa L.
Fountain
This product is absolutely amazing. I bought it after my hair stylist using it on me at my hair salon. It keeps the frizz away and keeps my hair super soft. Plus smells amazing with essential oils!
Kelli N.
Redondo Beach, CA
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme uploaded by Kelli N.
I am a fan of Aveda products for decades. This is an effective product for controlling fizz as a prep before styling. No improvements necessary. I would recommend to try. Love this styling cream. Thumbs up!
Angel W.
Olean, NY
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme uploaded by Angel W.
Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme uploaded by Angel W.
Being a stylist and having previously worked in an Aveda salon, I was introduced to [product:aveda-smooth-infusion-nourishing-styling-creme]! I have extremely fine, thin and straight hair. I use this after every shower to give my hair some nutrients. I don’t need very much ~ maybe a nickel size amount. It seriously goes a long way! It’s not too heavy for my hair which is super awesome!
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Love all AVEDA!! The smoothing lines Actually Smoothe!! NATURALLY Derived Ingredients mean healthier hair. Even Natural fragrances. Stop by an Aveda Salon & You can try all the products!! Get what works best For you. I usually have good experience getting samples to take home as well, LOVE AVEDA!!!!!
Ikaika S.
Honolulu, HI
I’m not big on hair creams as I feel they are not super effective in the daily routine unless placed out in the vanity area or sink which adds to clutter. At least the wrong kind of happy clutter:) I’m all for trying out a hair cream and so if I had to, I chose from the Aveda line. I am very familiar with Aveda and how well the are known for making progress with haircare in the industry such as shampoos and conditioners. I really do like the smell of Aveda products. Super Botanical! This particular nourishment creme was a good choice for adding some strength to the hair since the ocean here in Hawaii can dry out the hair including the sun 🌞.
Alisa P.
Vancouver , WA
Love this stuff. It’s great when your hair has been through a lot of trauma. I love having vivid hair colors, but they tend to be a bit more damaging. This stuff makes my hair looks healthy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madi C.
il y a un an
I have the Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Style-Prep Smoother™, would it be a good idea to get this to go along with it?
Sallie Q. il y a 6 mois
I have both. I use the Smoother when using a hair dryer and the cream when I air dry my hair.