BY AVEDA

Smooth and nourish your hair, help seal in moisture and lock out frizz all day—even in intense humidity—with conditioning cupuaçu and shea butters. Leaves hair with natural movement.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with australian sandalwood and certified organic bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences

Smooth infusion™ nourishing styling creme:

• Controls frizz for an all-day smooth style
  • Nourishes hair and helps fight frizz in intense humidity
  • Air-dry or blow-dry to keep loose waves, straight or curly styles smooth all day
  • Powered by botanicals, including certified organic cupuaçu and shea butters

Water\aqua\eau , Propanediol , Dimethicone , Glycerin , Hydroxypropyl Starch , C14-22 Alcohols , Caprylyl Glycol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil , Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil , Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Orbignya Speciosa Kernel Oil , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Glyceryl Stearate , Ethyl Macadamiate , Dimethiconol , Bis-cetearyl Amodimethicone , Decyl Glucoside , Peg-100 Stearate , Polyquaternium-4 , C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside , Oryzanol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Sodium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Jet.com*
Madison H.
greenwood
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! My hair stylist requested I try it out for my hair type. My hair is very frizzy and although it doesn’t help with the frizz very much, it helps protect my hair with all the heat I apply to it. I buy this protect over and over and it lasts me about 3-4 months.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
I wanted low maintenance product for my new haircut, and this did not disappoint. I can either put in after I towel dry and go about my day or use my hairdryer. Either way, it looks like I put in a little more effort than I actually did. Scent is great, and it’s cruelty free!
Brittany A.
I really like this prep cream! It's hydrating but has some tact to help with styling. I also really enjoy how nice it smells. I can can use it when both air drying or blow drying my hair.
Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff works WONDERS! I got it specifically for a trip on the East Coast (because of the high humidity) and it helped my normally frizzy hair be smooth and not frizzy! I used it with a styling gel for extra hold and I received many compliments. I also use it on abnormally humid/rainy days and it works so well. Definitely a holy grail item of mine!
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
This product is made to smooth frizz without heat although it does have a heat protectant in it. If you have curly hair and you occasionally like to wear it straight, the nourishing styling creme is your one stop for all of your styling needs. Keeps your curls soft and adds the perfect amount of shine whether curly or straight.
Marissa L.
Fountain
This product is absolutely amazing. I bought it after my hair stylist using it on me at my hair salon. It keeps the frizz away and keeps my hair super soft. Plus smells amazing with essential oils!
Alyssa H.
Carpentersville, IL
I love this product. It smells AMAZING and it really keeps my curly, frizzy hair in check. I put it in my damp hair and blow dry and style it. Best thing to help keep my hair nice and straight!
Lindsey P.
Love this product with my whole heart. I use very minimal hair products but a little of this in wet hair, helps air dry it too perfection. It’s a good price and a bottle lasts forever for me.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I work in an Aveda salon and I use this on at least 90% of my clients, no matter their texture. I use this on people with stick straight hair as well as the curliest of curly girls. It's like an all purpose styling creme that works wonders with flyways and tames frizz on waves and curls. It's a lighter weight product so it doesn't weigh hair down. I will opt for the glossing straightener for dryer/heavier hair. It doesn't have my favorite Aveda scent, but that in no way means it smells bad. It IS Aveda of course! I always apply it to damp hair, but I can always go in for a second, lighter coat if the hair needs a bit more taming. A+ product.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
I love this product! I bought it yesterday from an Aveda salon when I went to get a haircut. I used it for the first time this morning after showering and let my hair air dry. This is the curliest my hair has been in awhile with hardly any frizz! Yesterday the stylist blow dried
my hair straight using this product (no styling tools) and it looked phenominal! Can't wait to keep experimenting with styling!
Wendy H.
Can you leave this in your hair?
Laura S.
Flint, MI
I have fine hair. Does this product weigh your hair down? I have to use products that are light, or my hair looks limp.
Olivia C.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a little pricey at $26 a bottle, but well worth every penny. This helps keep my hair healthy and hydrated despite heat styling every single day. I live in humid Florida, and this is a lifesaver in fighting frizz all day long!