BY AVEDA

Curl straightener that progressively loosens curls so hair becomes straighter with every use. Plant-derived fibers attach to hair, helping hold your straight style day after day while fending off frizz. Makes straight styling faster and easier.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with australian sandalwood and certified organic bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences

Smooth infusion™ naturally straight:

• Progressively straightens curls with every use.
  • As you blow-dry your hair, plant-derived fibers help create a locking layer to help hold your hair straight, day after day*
  • Certified organic cassava root helps form a barrier against intense humidity to help you forget about frizz
  • Straight styling becomes faster and easier

Katie K.
Navarre, FL
This is my all time favorite smoothing and straightening product. I notice a significant difference in my hair when I don’t use it. It makes my bleach blonde hair look healthy and feel great. I have been using this product for 4 years now.
Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
My number one secret weapon to fight frizz! This is marketed to straighten hair, but it also works amazingly well to make hair super smooth and FRIZZ free. It makes my hair silky, soft, and resistant to humidity. I cannot live without this product!