BY AVEDA #15 in Hair Treatments

Helps straighten out waves and curls for all-day control and lustrous shine. Our exclusive plant infusion blend—powered by certified organic aloe, maize and guar bean—helps prevent flyaways, reduce frizz and provide 12-hour humidity defense.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with australian sandalwood and certified organic bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Propanediol , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethiconol , Hydroxypropylcellulose , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Sodium Magnesium Silicate , Hydroxypropyl Guar , PVP , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Geraniol , Citral , Linalool , Citronellol , Farnesol , Isoeugenol , Sodium Chloride , Ethylhexylglycerin , Dehydroacetic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Benzoic Acid <ILN43523>

Buy on Amazon
Heather B.
First off I love the products, I probably have a total of around 6 of them all hair care. Its a little pricey unless you’re lucky to know someone that works at an Aveda salon and you can get the wholesale cost. I love that their products are natural and they help build wind turbines. They also carry makeup, skin products, body care and even products for men.
Rita
This product does what it states which is to effectively help you achieve straight and shiny hair. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is a personal aversion to the scent of the product. It does not smell bad at all but for years I used a Aveda products and I think I became tired of their signature scent palette
Marcy N.
Mercer Island, WA
This is great if you want to add a bit of gloss & shine to straight hair. It also helps tame fly sways. I have super straight, fine, colored hair & I flat iron it. You only need a small amount so it lasts forever.
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
The only reason I’m giving this 4 stars is because if you don’t use it properly it can go very badly and make you look greasy. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for years and I always ask stylists or aestheticians how to get my best use out of them. Do not apply this near your scalp and a little goes a long way.
Jessy C.
Amy B.
Atlanta
This is my go to anti frizz product. It helps straighten my hair as well has keep the frizz at bay! Aveda makes products that you can trust and it is a dependable company!! I would recommend this to others
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
Very moisturizing , thick , creamy and smells wonderful . I won this product from my Aveda salon a few years back and still use this type since my first encounter .
Paige S.
Berkeley, CA
A solid hair serum. Makes my hair look better than it normally would but nothing extremely revolutionary. I smooth some into damp, towel-dried hair after some showers before special occasions. Would re-purchase. A little goes a long way but is a little pricey.
Malley R.
Sheboygan
This is an absolutely great hair product. I use it when my hair is wet out of the shower and i work it from the mid shaft of my hair to my ends to prep my hair for a smoother look.
Cynthia O.
Phoenix, AZ
I use to attend Aveda institute Denver, as a student there I got to try all kinds of lovely Aveda products. the pros were definitely how amazing the texture is of this product, with an amazing no so harsh scent! the fact that Aveda uses natural plants and herbs is by far my FAV. I would recommend this product to anybody that likes that smooth looking straight hair,it gives you that glossy silky finish look!
Kiah B.
Does this even work?
Janice R.
Is this the same thing and the smooth infusion naturally straight mask?
Julia H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you feel like this makes your hair too greasy?? I have thicker hair, but worried l will look shiny if I use a cream product?