BY AVEDA #52 in Hair Treatments

Helps straighten out waves and curls for all-day control and lustrous shine. Our exclusive plant infusion blend—powered by certified organic aloe, maize and guar bean—helps prevent flyaways, reduce frizz and provide 12-hour humidity defense.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with australian sandalwood and certified organic bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Propanediol , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethiconol , Hydroxypropylcellulose , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Sodium Magnesium Silicate , Hydroxypropyl Guar , PVP , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Geraniol , Citral , Linalool , Citronellol , Farnesol , Isoeugenol , Sodium Chloride , Ethylhexylglycerin , Dehydroacetic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Benzoic Acid <ILN43523>

Neely D.
jacksonville
This helps to keep my hair smooth throughout the day but beware...a little goes a long way. If you use too much it will make your hair oily. I like this product but I don’t know that I would purchase it again since my hair is fine and I worry about too much oil.
Becca O.
united states
This is the easiest and most time effective hair straightener! It normally takes me over an hour to straighten my hair (thick, course and down to the bottom of my lower back). With this I just have to work a tiny amount through my hair after the shower and blow dry and it's instantly straight and smooth. I will never use a straightener again!
Heather B.
First off I love the products, I probably have a total of around 6 of them all hair care. Its a little pricey unless you’re lucky to know someone that works at an Aveda salon and you can get the wholesale cost. I love that their products are natural and they help build wind turbines. They also carry makeup, skin products, body care and even products for men.
Rita
This product does what it states which is to effectively help you achieve straight and shiny hair. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is a personal aversion to the scent of the product. It does not smell bad at all but for years I used a Aveda products and I think I became tired of their signature scent palette
Laurie L.
I use this product on my daughter! She has very tight curls. When using it on her wet hair style it loosens her curls and help her hair become more manageable. When use it before blow drying her hair it makes her hair easier to straighten and shiny. Aveda Smooth Infusion™ Glossing Straightener
Marcy N.
Mercer Island, WA
This is great if you want to add a bit of gloss & shine to straight hair. It also helps tame fly sways. I have super straight, fine, colored hair & I flat iron it. You only need a small amount so it lasts forever.
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
Very moisturizing , thick , creamy and smells wonderful . I won this product from my Aveda salon a few years back and still use this type since my first encounter .
Paige S.
Berkeley, CA
A solid hair serum. Makes my hair look better than it normally would but nothing extremely revolutionary. I smooth some into damp, towel-dried hair after some showers before special occasions. Would re-purchase. A little goes a long way but is a little pricey.
Winly L.
I use this after their smooth prep, but before blow drying my hair. I can see the big difference, my hair will be super straight don’t even need to use hair straighter.
Cynthia O.
Phoenix, AZ
I use to attend Aveda institute Denver, as a student there I got to try all kinds of lovely Aveda products. the pros were definitely how amazing the texture is of this product, with an amazing no so harsh scent! the fact that Aveda uses natural plants and herbs is by far my FAV. I would recommend this product to anybody that likes that smooth looking straight hair,it gives you that glossy silky finish look!
Kiah B.
Does this even work?
Janice R.
Is this the same thing and the smooth infusion naturally straight mask?
Julia H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you feel like this makes your hair too greasy?? I have thicker hair, but worried l will look shiny if I use a cream product?