BY AVEDA

Condition and create a smooth new surface on your hair with our exclusive plant infusion blend derived from certified organic aloe, maize and guar bean. Significantly reduce your frizz and unwanted wave.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with australian sandalwood and certified organic bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences

smooth infusion™ conditioner:

Smooths and softens hair to reduce frizz.
• Reduces frizz, helps prevent flyaways
• Exclusive plant infusion—a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean—helps create a smooth surface on hair
• Use with smooth infusion™ shampoo

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce*
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extract\extrait Aqueux:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Dimethicone , Glycerin , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate , Cetyl Alcohol , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Tapioca Starch , Tocopherol , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Sodium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Geraniol , Limonene , Farnesol , Sodium Benzoate

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but...2 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This is one of my favorite lines for smoothing my hair. I especially love the Smooth Infusion products in the warmer months, when my hair is much more frizzy and out of control. Aveda is cruelty-free, pthtalate free and free of parabens which fits my lifestyle and I have been using Aveda since 1999 when I worked for the company. I will always love and use Aveda.
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
I have been using this product for over 2 years and its really amazing. I use it on towel wet hair and wait 5 mins before brushing an hairbrush through my hair, it helps untangle knots and reduces hair fall due to that. Its great to use before applying heat.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
This smells so amazing. It’s more of a natural ingredient product so it’s better for u. It’s can be a bit heavy on the hair because it’s meant for smoothing down the cuticle. It can only be found at an aveda salon and can be pricey. But well worth the money
Alyssa K.
Austin
This saved my hair in Europe! Europe has higher levels of chlorine in their water which made my hair frizz! But this conditioner brought my hair back to silky smooth.
Audrey D.
My all time favorite conditioner. All natural and the smell is amazing!!! My hair feels good and when I blow dry it looks shinny :). Last for months this bottle Its been five months last a long time
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
This is my all time favorite conditioner! When used along with the Smooth Infusion shampoo, it leaves my coarse, wavy hair feeling soft, smooth, and frizz-free all day long!
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this conditioner! I have fine but thick hair that gets frizzy and this conditioner smooths it all out! Not to mention it smells amazing! I’m a repeat customer!
Amber G.
Westminster, MD
I love Aveda products in general. The are usually very earthy smells. It helps keep curly hair tamer with less flyaways "supposedly" it wasn't heavy, smelled good. I didn't see a progressive help in tamer frizz. But it also wasn't as heavy a conditioner as say a "pantene" nice light conditioner.
Emily G.
I have very textured wavy hair with a lot of volume. When I want a good base to straighten my hair this product is a go to! My hair is so smooth and soft when I get out of the shower. I get partial highlights about every 6 weeks (using bleach)and this is a great way to maintain my hair in between and keep breakage to a minimum.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This conditioner pairs wonderfully with the smooth infusion shampoo. It smells wonderful and feels luxurious on the hair! It combats my frizz and makes me feel confident! I could not be more satisfied with this product!
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(