BY AVEDA

Condition and create a smooth new surface on your hair with our exclusive plant infusion blend derived from certified organic aloe, maize and guar bean. Significantly reduce your frizz and unwanted wave.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with australian sandalwood and certified organic bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences

smooth infusion™ conditioner:

Smooths and softens hair to reduce frizz.
• Reduces frizz, helps prevent flyaways
• Exclusive plant infusion—a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean—helps create a smooth surface on hair
• Use with smooth infusion™ shampoo

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce*
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extract\extrait Aqueux:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Dimethicone , Glycerin , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate , Cetyl Alcohol , Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Tapioca Starch , Tocopherol , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Sodium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Geraniol , Limonene , Farnesol , Sodium Benzoate

• Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my ...3 Answers
  • Does this help with tangle prone hair7 Answers
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wow wow wow! I’ve gone to an aveda salon now for 4 years now and their products never fail me. I recently purchased this conditioner because my hair hasn’t been liking any other conditioners I use! This was a night and day difference! So happy with this product! My hair is less snarly, definitely smoother and so much healthier!
Mollie R.
Austin, TX
I swear by aveda. This is the only hair brand I use because it’s natural, vegan, and makes my hair super clean. It is long lasting and it smells great. It’s very pricy, that’s the only concern I have for this product
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This is one of my favorite lines for smoothing my hair. I especially love the Smooth Infusion products in the warmer months, when my hair is much more frizzy and out of control. Aveda is cruelty-free, pthtalate free and free of parabens which fits my lifestyle and I have been using Aveda since 1999 when I worked for the company. I will always love and use Aveda.
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
While it is humid in the summertime my hair needs a little bit of help staying straight when I blow it out. Aveda smooth infusion conditioner works wonders to help keep my natural curly hair from frizzing.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
I have been using this product for over 2 years and its really amazing. I use it on towel wet hair and wait 5 mins before brushing an hairbrush through my hair, it helps untangle knots and reduces hair fall due to that. Its great to use before applying heat.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This smells so amazing. It’s more of a natural ingredient product so it’s better for u. It’s can be a bit heavy on the hair because it’s meant for smoothing down the cuticle. It can only be found at an aveda salon and can be pricey. But well worth the money
Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
This conditioner was just not right for my dry, damaged hair. It left a film on my hair that made it feel dirty, which of course was frustrating. It also didn’t condition my hair enough, I think this would be better for someone with normal hair.
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
This is my all time favorite conditioner! When used along with the Smooth Infusion shampoo, it leaves my coarse, wavy hair feeling soft, smooth, and frizz-free all day long!
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this conditioner! I have fine but thick hair that gets frizzy and this conditioner smooths it all out! Not to mention it smells amazing! I’m a repeat customer!
Alyssa K.
Austin
This saved my hair in Europe! Europe has higher levels of chlorine in their water which made my hair frizz! But this conditioner brought my hair back to silky smooth.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with tangle prone hair
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Does this help heat protect hair? I don't use heat on my hair but a few weeks ago I had to curl my hair (not something I would do again) and had no heat protection products..so I used this...:(