BY AVEDA

Nourishes hair and helps fight frizz in intense humidty. Air-dry or blow-dry to keep loose waves, straight or curly styles smooth all day. Powered by botanicals, including certified organic cupua and shea butters. 250ml see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Boardman, OH
This product was recommended to me by my hairstylist. I fine, wavy hair that can get very frizzy, especially in the summer time. I use this after I've washed my hair, and it does cut down on frizz and make my hair somewhat smoothr. My biggest complaint, however, is the price. At over $20, I don't feel that the cost is justified. I'm sure I could find a product that produces similar results for less money.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Moore, OK
I have long, thick, course and damaged hair so frizz is something I'd accepted. Luckily this product is incredible and has REALLY tamed my frizz!! The product smells good, goes on light as opposed to a greasy mess and the bottle lasts a long time! This product is expensive but totally worth it because it not only patches up the problem it makes your hair less frizzy, period!!!!!!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I was given this product by my hairdresser after my recent perm. For me it doesn't really do much. It smells ok and kind of works on frizz for a little while, but definitely not something I would spend my money on. I don't feel like it really made any difference in my curls and I definitely wouldn't have paid over $20 which I think that is what this product is being sold for.
Ambere W.
Ambere W.
I really am disappointed in aveda products recently. This smells pretty bad once you blow dry your hair. For the cost there are better products out there. I still have a full bottle left. I tried using this, but I didn't like the way my hair looked, smelled or felt after use. I won't but this again.
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Aurora, OH
I love this styling cream! I have been using this for a while now and it is so nice and I just put it in my hair right before I dry it. I love of ETA products because they smell so amazing. It is a little bit pricey but it's great value, I definitely recommend it.
Vi H.
Vi H.
Braintree, MA
Great styling cream! It always tames my baby hair and loose fly a way hairs. The scent is amazing as well and with 8.5 fl. oz you don't use too much per use so I believe it's worth the money.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
I love the way this feels and smells, and I do think it makes my hair a tad smoother. However, I haven't noticed a huge difference, and, for the price, I don't think I'd rebuy.
Chloe O.
Chloe O.
I love this product!!!!! I have naturally straight hair but when I let it air dry, it's not stick straight unless I use Smooth Infusion. It also makes my hair really soft.
Jay T.
Jay T.
I live on this brand i kind you not it worth every penny but you need to use the shampoo conditioner and styling products
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I work in an Aveda salon and I use this on at least 90% of my clients, no matter their texture. I use this on people with stick straight hair as well as the curliest of curly girls. It's like an all purpose styling creme that works wonders with flyways and tames frizz on waves and curls. It's a lighter weight product so it doesn't weigh hair down. I will opt for the glossing straightener for dryer/heavier hair. It doesn't have my favorite Aveda scent, but that in no way means it smells bad. It IS Aveda of course! I always apply it to damp hair, but I can always go in for a second, lighter coat if the hair needs a bit more taming. A+ product.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Can you leave this in your hair?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Flint, MI
I have fine hair. Does this product weigh your hair down? I have to use products that are light, or my hair looks limp.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a little pricey at $26 a bottle, but well worth every penny. This helps keep my hair healthy and hydrated despite heat styling every single day. I live in humid Florida, and this is a lifesaver in fighting frizz all day long!