BY AVEDA

Nourishes hair and helps fight frizz in intense humidty. Air-dry or blow-dry to keep loose waves, straight or curly styles smooth all day. Powered by botanicals, including certified organic cupua and shea butters. 250ml see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Elizabeth B.
Boardman, OH
This product was recommended to me by my hairstylist. I fine, wavy hair that can get very frizzy, especially in the summer time. I use this after I've washed my hair, and it does cut down on frizz and make my hair somewhat smoothr. My biggest complaint, however, is the price. At over $20, I don't feel that the cost is justified. I'm sure I could find a product that produces similar results for less money.
Megan C.
Oklahoma City
I have long, thick, course and damaged hair so frizz is something I'd accepted. Luckily this product is incredible and has REALLY tamed my frizz!! The product smells good, goes on light as opposed to a greasy mess and the bottle lasts a long time! This product is expensive but totally worth it because it not only patches up the problem it makes your hair less frizzy, period!!!!!!
Vi H.
Braintree, MA
Great styling cream! It always tames my baby hair and loose fly a way hairs. The scent is amazing as well and with 8.5 fl. oz you don't use too much per use so I believe it's worth the money.
Chloe O.
I love this product!!!!! I have naturally straight hair but when I let it air dry, it's not stick straight unless I use Smooth Infusion. It also makes my hair really soft.
Jay T.
I live on this brand i kind you not it worth every penny but you need to use the shampoo conditioner and styling products
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
The styling creme is one of my favorite products under the Smooth Infusion line. It’s quite a big bottle compared to the other styling products, and you only need a small amount. This has lasted me for 8 months and I still have a lot of product left! It is creamy, but lightweight and I use it in my hair when it’s damp, then go on to blow dry my hair or let it air dry. I noticed that this product helps hold a smooth style that I look for and beats the humidity and frizz. This is also a great heat protectant!
Ericka D.
This product is AMAZING. I cannot understand why it's not on the best sellers list! It keeps frizz at bay, but holds it's style whilst also being moveable. My hair is thick and short, so a little goes a long way! Just put some in damp hair and either let it air dry or blow dry for the best style of your life!
Geri Liz L.
Best for product for frizz & humidity!
Smooth Infusion- nourishing styling creme: Its my favorite for when I want to blow dry my hair straight. It helps seal in moisture and locks out frizz all day, even in intense humidity. #contest #influensterawards
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I work in an Aveda salon and I use this on at least 90% of my clients, no matter their texture. I use this on people with stick straight hair as well as the curliest of curly girls. It's like an all purpose styling creme that works wonders with flyways and tames frizz on waves and curls. It's a lighter weight product so it doesn't weigh hair down. I will opt for the glossing straightener for dryer/heavier hair. It doesn't have my favorite Aveda scent, but that in no way means it smells bad. It IS Aveda of course! I always apply it to damp hair, but I can always go in for a second, lighter coat if the hair needs a bit more taming. A+ product.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
I love this product! I bought it yesterday from an Aveda salon when I went to get a haircut. I used it for the first time this morning after showering and let my hair air dry. This is the curliest my hair has been in awhile with hardly any frizz! Yesterday the stylist blow dried
my hair straight using this product (no styling tools) and it looked phenominal! Can't wait to keep experimenting with styling!
Wendy H.
Can you leave this in your hair?
Laura S.
Flint, MI
I have fine hair. Does this product weigh your hair down? I have to use products that are light, or my hair looks limp.
Olivia C.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a little pricey at $26 a bottle, but well worth every penny. This helps keep my hair healthy and hydrated despite heat styling every single day. I live in humid Florida, and this is a lifesaver in fighting frizz all day long!