BY AVEDA

Nourishes hair and helps fight frizz in intense humidty. Air-dry or blow-dry to keep loose waves, straight or curly styles smooth all day. Powered by botanicals, including certified organic cupua and shea butters. 250ml

Quantity - 1; Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Purchased at: Aveda
OKay , I love EVERY AVEDA Product 💞🤗💞 this one is Great as well! It's a smoother that doesn't weigh. I really like creams that don't dry heavy, but leave a silky finish. And this is one of those creams!! You can go to any Aveda salon though and TRY ALL THE PRODUCTS Or have an artist help You choose what's PERFECT for You!! LooooooooVE AVEDA!!!!!!!!!
Kelley T.
Purchased at: Aveda
This product is great for frizz control! I apply a small small to damp hair and then the tiniest bit to my blow dried hair. It leaves my hair super soft and decreases frizz on humid days. I love that this product is all natural and smells super great. It also doesn’t leave a residue behind. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
i love this styling creme! the smell is unique and fresh, it works well on different hair types leaving the hair looking silky and smooth. you get a large amount for the price! i will definitely purchase again.
Alisa P.
Vancouver , WA
Purchased at: Aveda
Love this stuff. It’s great when your hair has been through a lot of trauma. I love having vivid hair colors, but they tend to be a bit more damaging. This stuff makes my hair looks healthy again!
Samantha R.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I went to aveda and they have the best products there is and not just for straight hair for every type. I recommend not only trying hair care but the tea, the candles all of it
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
My stylist swear by this when giving me soft curls/waves. All of these products work miracles on frizz and they speed up the dryingprocess while making my hair ultra silky soft.
Allison M.
Tampa
This is the best. A little goes a long way, use too much and you’ll end up looking greasy. You can get away with more on wet hair than dry. I do a nickel size when wet and then a dime at most when dry and concentrating on end and mid-lengths. Using less as I work my way up with a light touch on my roots. I then use hairspray to tamp down the new growth and frizzies at my part. Note that I have normal/oily hair with tons of natural volume. I also live in hot and humid Florida.
Carrie H.
Hawley, MN
Purchased at: Aveda
I am a huge Aveda lover! This cream is perfect for smoothing our frizz and getting a sleek, smooth look! It doesn’t weight my hair down and doesn’t feel heavy.
Sejal P.
United States of America
My favorite for styling my hair straight. Smells great and leaves my hair silky and shiny without build up or a heavy feeling
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
Love the products, not the best for my hair. Felt that it weighted my hair down too much. Loved the scent.