AVEDA Smooth Infusion Styling Creme, 250ml uploaded by Katie C.AVEDA Smooth Infusion Styling Creme, 250ml uploaded by Jacqueline F.AVEDA Smooth Infusion Styling Creme, 250ml uploaded by Jacqueline F.See all 4 photos

BY AVEDA

Nourishes hair and helps fight frizz in intense humidty. Air-dry or blow-dry to keep loose waves, straight or curly styles smooth all day. Powered by botanicals, including certified organic cupua and shea butters. 250ml see more...

• I have fine hair. Does this product w...This product is a rich, moistu... 1 Answers
  • It's a little pricey at $26 a bottle,...Be the first to answer!
  • Can you leave this in your hair?Yes! That is what it's for, to... 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Nordstrom
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Novato, California
This is the product I've been searching for my entire life. This is dramatic, but true. I have naturally wavy hair and it's always a struggle trying to find the happy medium of not frizzy/defined wave/not crispy/not heavy & this product is perfect! When I want to air dry and do the natural waves this is the only product I put in my hair and am so pleased with the results. When I blow dry I use this and it really helps keep my hair smooth and shiny and find that I don't need to use my flat iron to smooth out the frizzy ends. This is a holy grail product for me!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Boardman, OH
This product was recommended to me by my hairstylist. I fine, wavy hair that can get very frizzy, especially in the summer time. I use this after I've washed my hair, and it does cut down on frizz and make my hair somewhat smoothr. My biggest complaint, however, is the price. At over $20, I don't feel that the cost is justified. I'm sure I could find a product that produces similar results for less money.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Moore, OK
I have long, thick, course and damaged hair so frizz is something I'd accepted. Luckily this product is incredible and has REALLY tamed my frizz!! The product smells good, goes on light as opposed to a greasy mess and the bottle lasts a long time! This product is expensive but totally worth it because it not only patches up the problem it makes your hair less frizzy, period!!!!!!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Riverside, CA
I was given this product by my hairdresser after my recent perm. For me it doesn't really do much. It smells ok and kind of works on frizz for a little while, but definitely not something I would spend my money on. I don't feel like it really made any difference in my curls and I definitely wouldn't have paid over $20 which I think that is what this product is being sold for.
Ambere W.
Ambere W.
I really am disappointed in aveda products recently. This smells pretty bad once you blow dry your hair. For the cost there are better products out there. I still have a full bottle left. I tried using this, but I didn't like the way my hair looked, smelled or felt after use. I won't but this again.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hollywood, fl
I have very curly hair and I love the natural ingredients in this and the fact that it's compared to as a keratin treatment. A great way to get that keratin aspect without the full commitment. I am able to get tame, loose and frizz free waves. It turns my curls into effortless waves. Love.
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Aurora, OH
I love this styling cream! I have been using this for a while now and it is so nice and I just put it in my hair right before I dry it. I love of ETA products because they smell so amazing. It is a little bit pricey but it's great value, I definitely recommend it.
Jimilyn M.
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this product and love the Aveda hair care lines. This product nourishes my hair and controls all the frizz. I can let my hair air dry after applying the smooth infusion and j do not have to worry about frizz.
Vi H.
Vi H.
Braintree, MA
Great styling cream! It always tames my baby hair and loose fly a way hairs. The scent is amazing as well and with 8.5 fl. oz you don't use too much per use so I believe it's worth the money.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
I love the way this feels and smells, and I do think it makes my hair a tad smoother. However, I haven't noticed a huge difference, and, for the price, I don't think I'd rebuy.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Can you leave this in your hair?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Flint, MI
I have fine hair. Does this product weigh your hair down? I have to use products that are light, or my hair looks limp.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a little pricey at $26 a bottle, but well worth every penny. This helps keep my hair healthy and hydrated despite heat styling every single day. I live in humid Florida, and this is a lifesaver in fighting frizz all day long!