BY AVEDA

Nourishes hair and helps fight frizz in intense humidty. Air-dry or blow-dry to keep loose waves, straight or curly styles smooth all day. Powered by botanicals, including certified organic cupua and shea butters. 250ml see more...

Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff works WONDERS! I got it specifically for a trip on the East Coast (because of the high humidity) and it helped my normally frizzy hair be smooth and not frizzy! I used it with a styling gel for extra hold and I received many compliments. I also use it on abnormally humid/rainy days and it works so well. Definitely a holy grail item of mine!
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
This product is made to smooth frizz without heat although it does have a heat protectant in it. If you have curly hair and you occasionally like to wear it straight, the nourishing styling creme is your one stop for all of your styling needs. Keeps your curls soft and adds the perfect amount of shine whether curly or straight.
Lezlie H.
Lake Village, IN
By far one of my favorite products after I wash my hair. I have very frizzy wavy hair that is lifted to a very ashy blonde and it definitely takes my mane. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. It keeps my hair feeling silky and nourished
erin p.
One of my favorite products! Use while your hair is damp, after its dried, or even as touch up before you go out. I have corse, wavy hair and this product does wonders for my texture and flyaways!
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I work in an Aveda salon and I use this on at least 90% of my clients, no matter their texture. I use this on people with stick straight hair as well as the curliest of curly girls. It's like an all purpose styling creme that works wonders with flyways and tames frizz on waves and curls. It's a lighter weight product so it doesn't weigh hair down. I will opt for the glossing straightener for dryer/heavier hair. It doesn't have my favorite Aveda scent, but that in no way means it smells bad. It IS Aveda of course! I always apply it to damp hair, but I can always go in for a second, lighter coat if the hair needs a bit more taming. A+ product.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
I love this product! I bought it yesterday from an Aveda salon when I went to get a haircut. I used it for the first time this morning after showering and let my hair air dry. This is the curliest my hair has been in awhile with hardly any frizz! Yesterday the stylist blow dried
my hair straight using this product (no styling tools) and it looked phenominal! Can't wait to keep experimenting with styling!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
The styling creme is one of my favorite products under the Smooth Infusion line. It’s quite a big bottle compared to the other styling products, and you only need a small amount. This has lasted me for 8 months and I still have a lot of product left! It is creamy, but lightweight and I use it in my hair when it’s damp, then go on to blow dry my hair or let it air dry. I noticed that this product helps hold a smooth style that I look for and beats the humidity and frizz. This is also a great heat protectant!
Grace G.
Oak Creek, CO
Love the smell of this and all Aveda products. I use this when traveling to humid climates. It works nicely to tame the frizz. I've used it on damp hair, air dried and blown out and it has worked both ways. I've also used a tiny bit on dry hair to tame flyaways. The bottle is huge for how much you actually need. I've had this for 2 years and still have 1/2 of a bottle left.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables, FL
I use this on my wet hair before brushing and blow drying. It protects my hair from heat styling and also gives me a nice smooth finish. I can notice a difference when I don't use it. Also the bottle has lasted me a really long time since you don't need a huge amount
Ericka D.
This product is AMAZING. I cannot understand why it's not on the best sellers list! It keeps frizz at bay, but holds it's style whilst also being moveable. My hair is thick and short, so a little goes a long way! Just put some in damp hair and either let it air dry or blow dry for the best style of your life!
Wendy H.
Can you leave this in your hair?
Laura S.
Flint, MI
I have fine hair. Does this product weigh your hair down? I have to use products that are light, or my hair looks limp.
Olivia C.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a little pricey at $26 a bottle, but well worth every penny. This helps keep my hair healthy and hydrated despite heat styling every single day. I live in humid Florida, and this is a lifesaver in fighting frizz all day long!