Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo 1000ml uploaded by Shaundra A.

BY AVEDA

Features and benefits:- Moisturizes and reduces frizz- Exclusive plant infusion: a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean creates a smooth new surface on hair- Significantly reduces frizz and unwanted wave, helps prevent fly-aways- Protects against surface damage from heat styling- Babassu-derived cleansing system softens hair with a luxurious lather- One of eight groundbreaking products honored with Gold-level Cradle to Cradle certification. How to use: Massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse. For best results, follow with smooth infusion Conditioner. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'smooth infusion' Shampoo. Style Number: 631822. see more...

Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo 1000ml
  • "I have extremely fine hair that is color treated, so it's a good product to replenish some strength every so often." in 1 review
Nelofer S.
Glenview, IL
Oh my gosh - this shampoo is amazing. The consistency is amazing! It's very important to me that a shampoo lathers well, and this does. I only have to use a quarter size dollop for my very thick, frizzy hair, and it makes my hair come out looking gorgeous and shiny! Would recommend in a heartbeat.
Nisha P.
I love the whole Smooth Infusion line from Aveda! If you have dry or frizzy hair, this works great from your first use. Its not like others where you have to use it for a while to see results. I also love that it's all plant and flower based! If you have an oily scalp, use less product!
Carolyn B.
I've used this for YEARS! It is my favorite. It leaves my hair smelling great and it also leaves my hair nice and frizz free. I use this shampoo followed by the conditioner. I have purchased both the large and small bottles, as well as many travel sized - I'm a fan.
Amy B.
Mountain Home, AR
I was told to use this shampoo to heal my split ends but it only made it worse. I was unaware of how the amount of proteins in the shampoo was-really only suitable for hair that is barely staying in your head, not hair that needs a little bit of strengthening.
Katherine L.
Molalla, OR
I love the smooth infusion line. I work for aveda so it's hard to not get any aveda products when I get them cheaper then most people. Smooth infusion keeps my hair from frizzy along with taming down my wild curls and makes my hair so much more smoothr.
Arely P.
Silt, CO
The smell the feel the touch the lightness there's is nothing I don't like about this shampoo. It helps keep my hair really smooth full of shine. I like using it every time I wash my hair because of the way it makes it feel. I love this product so much!
Sarah S.
Look no farther for a shampoo- this is the best of the best! It smells amazing, works well and lasts a long time. It's a little more pricey but it's worth every penny you pay for it. I've been using it for over 2 years and am more than satisfied wit it.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I always love Aveda products for the scent. These always make my hair smells great and have a long lasting scent. This shampoo does great in keeping my straight hair smooth. Only drawback is the price. I use these products when I want to pamper myself!
Olivia C.
Raleigh, NC
This is one of my favorite shampoos that I keep going back to. It's very good at making your hair look and feel healthy. It's also really nice if you use any heat styling tools on your hair and have any frizz from that.
Hannah B.
I love this shampoo because it smells so nice. It keeps my hair clean and healthy. I love having a lot of product that way I don't have to repurchase it as often. I love love this product and use it often!
Kiara H.
I saw this product used on a YouTube channel for natural hair when managing a straight style and I'm interested in using it in my transitioning hair. Does it work to make hair soft and shiny without leaving residue ? I want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth with this product.