3 colors available

BY AVEDA

Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener protects hair from heat styling and delivers all day straightness and shine. Containing natural cellulose Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener delivers long-lasting hold - to maintain a straight style all day. Hydrolized wheat protein protects the cuticle from heat damage caused by hot styling tools whilst rose oil certified organic bergamot palmarosa and Australian sandalwood give a fresh yet spicy citrus-floral aroma. Directions of use: For best results shampoo and condition with Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner and prep with Aveda Style-Prep Smoother. Apply to damp hair and style. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
This product is from heaven! After months of getting my hair done at the salon, I had to ask my hair stylist "what is that magic that you put into my hair to make it so silky smooth!". And she showed me it was this product. Just use a dime sized amount, rub it between your hands, and run your fingers throughout your hair. I use about a nickel though since my hair is so thick! Honestly, the silkyness lasts until you wash your hair again. Miracle product!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
I honestly can not live without this product.. I have such frizzy hair and to straighten it is a mission. But with my Aveda smooth infusion I can do anything to my hair.. it's a miracle in a bottle.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Eagle River
Wellness Guru Expert
This was a great product, are use this before and after I straighten my hair. It keeps my hair really soft and moisturized. And when I use it after straightening my hair it gives my hair a nice subtle shine. I found out when I first started using this product a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product to to anyone who uses heat on their hair often.
Eva S.
Eva S.
Love this product! I have very thick curl prone hair and this product works great. It doesn't straighten my hair all the way out but does minimize the time needed with the straightener as well as leaving my hair soft and free of frizz! If you have thin hair use less than directed as it could weigh your hair down or make it a little greasy
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
AMAZING! I am addicted to this stuff. A little goes along way all you need is a pea size amount and then the magic begins. My hair looks so shiny and smooth when I use this so many people ask me what do you put in your hair. The main thing I love about this product is that it doesn't leave your hair greasy.Worth every penny.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Woodstock, GA
I love this product I have very curly coarse hair and straightening it is a hassle. This really smooths it out protects it from damage and keeps it straight for almost three days which is crazy for me! It is definitely worth the money and has a lovely fresh scent.
Marena A.
Marena A.
Longview, WA
Love because makes your hair look shiny and straight without having to damage your hair.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
I love all aveda hair care products. The smooth infusion line helped my hair achieve a very straight and silky appearance without needing heat or tools.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL
I love this product! You only need a dime sized amount to get this product to work. Ever since I moved to Chicago my hair has reacted differently and started to curl.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
One of my hair essentials! This is lightweight so it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it greasy
Kiah B.
Kiah B.
Does this even work?
Julia H.
Julia H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you feel like this makes your hair too greasy?? I have thicker hair, but worried l will look shiny if I use a cream product?