BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveda
Skin Firming/Toning Agent, 169 Ounce

Aveda Skin Firming/Toning Agent, 16.9 Ounce

A mild, cooling, refreshing toner for optimizing skin tone soothes and comforts skin with sugar derived ingredient and rosewater quenches skin with rich moisture to restore natural balance leaves skin clarified, supple, bright with vitality suitable for dry, mature and combination skin to use: apply morning and evening on skin after cleansing.

Soothes and comforts skin with sugar derived ingredient and rosewater; Quenches skin with rich moisture to restore natural balance; Leaves skin clarified, supple, bright with vitality

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Skin Firming/Toning Agent, 16.9 Ounce!
Trisha U.
Horsham, PA
Aveda Skin Firming/Toning Agent, 16.9 Ounce uploaded by Trisha U.
I don’t actually know if this product helps or not!? It is very light feeling and just a normal part of my daily face routine!! I use before the aveda hydrating lotion and love how it makes my skin feel
Cassidy T.
Aveda Skin Firming/Toning Agent, 16.9 Ounce uploaded by Cassidy T.
Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Skin Toning Agent I really enjoy this toner. I use this right after I use the Aveda botanical kinetics exfoliant. This toner helps restore the skin's moisture balance. It also preps your skin for when you’re ready to moisturize. The light weight natural mist absorbed quickly keeping my skin refreshed and oil free. This toner smells delightful with notes of rose, certified organic German chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences. I follow this toner with the Aveda hydrating lotion. And my skin feels so fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend this toner!
Beth S.
Gainesville, FL
This produt leaves my skin feeling refreshed and toned. I have used it for 2 weeks. I have noticed an added firm ness to my skin
Jennifer L.
Hessmer
I absolutely love this product. My face feels great after applying it. I do wish that it was a little cheaper, but I haven't found anything else that I prefer to it for a nice, hydrating, fresh feel with a good smell. I very much recommend it to anyone.
Lacy R.
Mora, MO
I love this toner. Its a quick and easy part of my facial care routine. I always feel like it gives my face a fresh feeling.
Patricia C.
I have bought this many times over. It has a light botanical scent. I use on a cotton ball to remove and last bit of makeup after cleansing. This toner is soothing and my sensitive skin tolerates it well. I can’t say that alone it has a forming effect though.
Lori K.
Strongsville, OH
I can’t say I notice any difference in my face or skin when using this. A little goes a long way, and the smell is fresh.
Natalie T.
Athens, OH
This toner was used to me in a facial at an aveda spa, so ever since then I’m in love with it. It has definitely helped even out my skin tone while also preventing breakouts. I’ve been using the same bottle for a few months and a little goes a long way
Molly D.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: ULTA
This has not made much of a difference in my skin, but I’m not exactly sure what I was expecting when trying this out
Bella B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I absolutely love this toner. It is perfect for bringing to the beach to refresh your face when it begins to get dry. I am a repeat user of this toner. My skin feels so soft and hydrated. Aveda is an amazing product for your skin.

Looking for your answer?