BY AVEDA

Calming aromatic oil with a floral, herbaceous aroma derived from the flower tops, leaves and stalks of lavender. Use for body or bath, alone or layer to create your own aroma. Layers well with bergamot or peppermint.

calming floral, herbaceous aroma--with forest undertones

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Linalool , Geraniol , Limonene , Coumarin , Tocopherol <ILN36592>

Tanya R.
Mountain View, CA
I got a set of Aveda Singular Notes Oil and one of them is Lavender. Pretty intense smell.Use few drops with base oil to massage your face or body. Feel very relaxing but I prefer other scents
Jill D.
Hyde Park, MA
Not a very strong lavender smell as I would like. I wasn't a fan as compared to my other essential oils. It's a little weak smelling. Too much money for the quality it was.
Katy D.
New Brighton, MN
This smells incredible and I am so glad I impulse bought it at the aveda store in the airport. The lavender isn't fake smelling like other competitive brands and the scent is gorgeous, like a perfume. I'm obsessed
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
I had this to my humidifier I'm not sure if you can actually put this directly on your skin but I like it for this purpose. It's calm and relaxing when you need to unwind from a stressful day.
Destiny F.
This scent is amazing. Light enough that it's not overwhelming but just al around perfect. Very calming and all around just a great oil.
Brittany C.
Canfield , OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF pleasant aroma with benefits of all needs!! Nice in the bath or in a diffuser definitely relaxes you!
Vani L.
I like to mix this in carrier oils like grape seed oil for moisturizer. Has a light floral scent, it’s calming and relaxing.
Amore S.
Simpsonville , KY
Best smelling Lavender scent that I own. I use it before bed every single night! I highly recommend!
Taylor W.
League City, TX
Love this smell! Bite fan Aveda too! I like to use it while giving massages to help my clients relax.
Amanda S.
Stevens Point, WI
I love using this but hate how expensive it is. I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel.