AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Monika W.
AH! The smell of this product is absolutely amazing! The product is a bit pricey but you pay for what you get! It lasts for a while and it really works great. I purchased this product from a local Aveda store and would definitely buy it again!
sama A.
LOVE LOVE THISSSSSS. it's crazy how calming it is. its super moisturizing too. It changed the way I feel about my body as i used to have a huge problem with dryness but this product helped me soo much to be honest. I really recommend it to anyone with dry skin
Estefanía T.
One of my favorite oils, is very relaxing the smell is OMG!! I wish the bottle were bigger.
Pros: Is afordable, smells good, relaxing, hydratate my skin
Cons: the size of the bottle could be bigger to enjoy the product for a long time.
I will buy it again.
Alejandra G.
mexicali
These products are excellent for skin care, if you want a healthy and beautiful skin I recommend this product
Tess M.
Zurich
I gave the overall rating a 5 star because even though I did not like the scent chosen, end result my fault, the oil's base was what I was looking for, very light. I can't say enough about the customer service I received from the onset, Live Chat actually recommended the peppermint, which would have been the best choice. I did advise Customer Service upon my oil's quick arrival of my dislike for the scent and they were very understanding, crediting my purchase immediately upon receipt. I am unable to visit the store at this time, always an enjoyable experience, but will not hesitate to shop using their Live Chat, they know their merchandise for suggestions, and on-line store for purchases. Thank you Aveda.
vani s.
i love being natural and ayeda supported me to stand on the line. Eucalyptus is very good herb for body and benefits arise from it are so much effective
Andrea l.
CDMX
Es un excelente producto aunque no tanto ya que el aceite luego dura mucho pero realmente funciona
Cris V.
Al ser una muestra de Eucalipto, la piel queda mas tersa y rejuvenecida, me encantaría probarla y dar mas opiniones al respecto
Stephane L.
My
Go to when my kids are sick. I used this as a massage oil as well. I absolutely love and trust this company and the product they deliver
Viridiana A.
At Aveda, we practice utilizing the art and science of pure plant and flower essences in our aromas and products. Our most popular aromas come in the form of essential oils. Essential oils are non water-soluble, but are not as thick as vegetable oils. Essential oils can be derived from any part of the plant: flowers, leaves, bark, roots, etc. Each essential oil is obtained from a specific part of the plant.
Mariluna L.
how to use this product
Mariluna L.
thanks for your explanation.