AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
jada j.
Edenton, NC
very good product, highly recommended. worth the buy, i use this everyday. i order it mainly offline.
Heidi V.
Brownville, ME
Smells amazing. I use it in my shower to help breathe and also in my scentsy. This has multiple uses.
Mollie R.
Portland, OR
I love this oil. It is so relaxing and soothing. I recommend using this product to uplift your mood.
megan s.
Aveda essential oils are great-strong potency so you don't have to use a ton and it lasts longer!
Mark P.
Long lasting and great smell. Expensive for what you get but it's a strong product on the market.
Marina G.
It's Eucalyptus scent is soooo calming. I love the way my hands and feet feel after I use this.
Terri M.
Knoxville, TN
I keep this on hand for when I have a cold or flu. The scent is very relaxing and therapeutic.
Ricardo G.
I love it, its cheaper for the function it does, soft and your skin will be gratefull for you
Belinda A.
Austin, TX
I went to school there and I love all of there oils they are a must to have lost recommend
Bailey B.
Hermantown
so wonderful it makes my skin feel amazing and so toucheable. makes my skin feel hydrated
Mariluna L.
how to use this product
Mariluna L.
thanks for your explanation.