AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Monica G.
Monica G.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love the smell of eucalyptus oil helpsnfor stress days.the smell stays on all day use this oil alot.
Janae B.
Janae B.
Tiffin
Love this stuff! I use it every morning when I get out of the shower and it makes me skin feel so soft! It also smells amazing!!! With the winter coming up I know my skin is going to stay soft and not dry out by using this amazing stuff.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Miami, FL.
El mejor aceite de eucalypto que he probado en mi vida, suelo usalor en baños aromaticos o cuando quiero hacer limpieza de cutis, tiene multiples usos los cuales si gustan puedo dejarles en mi perfil, espero les guste y le funcione si lo llegasen a utlilzar, thanks.
Memrie T.
Memrie T.
Melissa , TX
Okay, so how can you really go wrong with an oil? I live the brand aveda so anything they make I prefer. I mean, we all know what eucalyptus smells like right? Any who, I love this product. Will purchase again!
Terri M.
Terri M.
Knoxville, TN
I keep this on hand for when I have a cold or flu. The scent is very relaxing and therapeutic.
Coral S.
Coral S.
If I could give this product a higher rating I would. This is honestly one of the nicest eucalyptus mint oils I've ever purchased. Great to have on the go and in my office.
Payton L.
Payton L.
Seattle, WA
Aveda oils are amazing, sadly this one isn't around anymore. I have a few old Aveda oils and this is one of them, Eucalyptus is one of the most amazing smells.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this oil! It makes my skin extremely moisturizer and doesn't have an oil feeling! It also smells amazing as all Avesta products do. This will keep your skin feel good for a long time! Would purchase again!
Monika W.
Monika W.
AH! The smell of this product is absolutely amazing! The product is a bit pricey but you pay for what you get! It lasts for a while and it really works great. I purchased this product from a local Aveda store and would definitely buy it again!
Caragan T.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
Leaves my nails feeling strong and very shiny. I love this product. It never fails at its job. If your looking for a product that works please choose this!
how to use this product
Mariluna L.
thanks for your explanation.