AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Amber O.
Amber O.
Slidell, LA
Seriously to DIE FOR. Anything by Aveda is hands down amazing. But this.... with massages. I mean can it get any better? THE SMELL is incredible
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
the fragrance is marvelous and it makes my skin soooooo soft, love it, i give it a 10. i have an ailment called sjogren's and my skin is soooooo dry and easily damaged, this is just so gentle and last all day, keeps the skin itching down to a minmum.
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
Longwood, FL
I absolutely love all Aveda products. Use them daily. they gentle because the company doesn't use harsh ingredients. I feel pampered when I use their products.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
This oil is great for hair and skin. It works great to hydrate & smells great too! Aveda products are my favorite! My go to for skin care concerns! :)
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX
Love this...I have a dry scalp and very curly hair so I use this to massage my scalp and moisturized and seal my ends. I love the smell it's soothing especially at night, it's like aromatherapy!
Manu S.
Manu S.
San Jose, CA
Nice oil. I just use it in a carrier oil and it smells great. It's not quite gentle and it's neither too harsh.
jada j.
jada j.
Edenton, NC
very good product, highly recommended. worth the buy, i use this everyday. i order it mainly offline.
Ricardo G.
Ricardo G.
I love it, its cheaper for the function it does, soft and your skin will be gratefull for you
melanie c.
melanie c.
Camarillo, CA
i love it. it is my favorite thing in the world. my body feels great. it is not that pricey depending on the amount that you like to spend. and i usually use it every other week.
Kareny M.
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
I could smell this forever, it is so soothing. It is a bit pricey but Aveda always has such amazing products that are totally worth the price. It makes your skin very incredibly soft, I wish the bottle were bigger so I could bathe myself in it! I will definitely keep buying this.
how to use this product