AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Maribeth E.
Oak Lawn, IL
This oil is so great. I love to put it on my skin, i also diffuse it in my room so i can get the most benefits out of it!
Ana M.
Chandler, AZ
I heard of this brand oil never tried it. I use almond oil. I supposed they work the same. They have the same purpose.
Karen A.
Aveda Eucalyptus Oil es súper excelente producto. Lo recomendó y lo utilizo mucho te deja la piel hermosa y radiante 👌💯
Isabel D.
Denver, CO
Aveda body oil smells so good. This product helped clear the blemishes on my skin and left my skin soft and cleaned.
H W.
Santa Monica, CA
Aveda is my go to for essential oils and healthy products. The scents, quality and offerings are out of this world.
dawn s.
Soooooooo amazing and relaxing ! I love all of the scented oils from the Aveda line ! This one is good for health .
Manu S.
San Jose, CA
Nice oil. I just use it in a carrier oil and it smells great. It's not quite gentle and it's neither too harsh.
Katie K.
Covington, LA
Love Aveda's mission and all their natural products. The eucalyptus oil is invigorating and awakening.
Monica G.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love the smell of eucalyptus oil helpsnfor stress days.the smell stays on all day use this oil alot.
Julieth O.
Las Vegas, NV
I have not used it but if I have heard many good things about this product I would like to try it out
Mariluna L.
how to use this product
Mariluna L.
thanks for your explanation.