AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Michelle H.
Boardman, OH
This is my first time using this product from aveda.it's great to use for different types of things and it's gentle .I usually buy these at aveda stires
Rebecca G.
Amazing product, smells so great! Super calming at a solid value. This works awesome for my hair which gets dry easily. Using it once a week helps a lot!
Jessica N.
This oil is great for hair and skin. It works great to hydrate & smells great too! Aveda products are my favorite! My go to for skin care concerns! :)
Amber O.
Morriston, FL
Seriously to DIE FOR. Anything by Aveda is hands down amazing. But this.... with massages. I mean can it get any better? THE SMELL is incredible
This smells amazing if you're into natural type of scents. The scents lasts long and often get asked what fragrance I'm wearing. Love it!
Htet A.
love it. i will use it again and also i want to try other products. i use it three times a week. its kinda expensive but i want it more.
Emily M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love the smell of this. It's so fresh and relaxing, plus it leaves my hands feeling silky smooth and hydrated. It's amazing.
Jackie S.
Denver, CO
I love AVEDA products. They do what they say, they keep your skin moist, you don't feel dry, it's not greasy. You Feel clean.
Anna E.
Kuna, ID
I use this everytime I'm sick. I rub it on my Heels, under my nose, the backs of my ears, and my throat. It helps soooo much!
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love the eucalyptus smell it's so refreshing and opens my lungs out so much. Nothing says relaxing like eucalyptus to me
Mariluna L.
how to use this product
Mariluna L.
thanks for your explanation.