AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Karen A.
Karen A.
Aveda Eucalyptus Oil es súper excelente producto. Lo recomendó y lo utilizo mucho te deja la piel hermosa y radiante 👌💯
dawn s.
dawn s.
Soooooooo amazing and relaxing ! I love all of the scented oils from the Aveda line ! This one is good for health .
H W.
H W.
Santa Monica, CA
Aveda is my go to for essential oils and healthy products. The scents, quality and offerings are out of this world.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Chandler, AZ
I heard of this brand oil never tried it. I use almond oil. I supposed they work the same. They have the same purpose.
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Brownville, ME
Smells amazing. I use it in my shower to help breathe and also in my scentsy. This has multiple uses.
Maribeth E.
Maribeth E.
Oak Lawn, IL
This oil is so great. I love to put it on my skin, i also diffuse it in my room so i can get the most benefits out of it!
megan s.
megan s.
Aveda essential oils are great-strong potency so you don't have to use a ton and it lasts longer!
Ivelisse N.
Ivelisse N.
Milwaukee, WI
I use it for.my slin leaves it smooth also on my.feet I give myself foot runs with this
Julieth O.
Julieth O.
Las Vegas, NV
I have not used it but if I have heard many good things about this product I would like to try it out
Toni N.
Toni N.
Pompano Beach, FL
Aveda uses ingredients that are sourced and chosen so that you know you are getting quality. We love the earth scents. You always know you can count on Aveda products to work well.
how to use this product
Mariluna L.
thanks for your explanation.