AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Memrie T.
Melissa , TX
Okay, so how can you really go wrong with an oil? I live the brand aveda so anything they make I prefer. I mean, we all know what eucalyptus smells like right? Any who, I love this product. Will purchase again!
Benedict C.
Berthoud, CO
Smells really great and I have very dry skin and live in Colorado a dry climate. AVEDA Eucalyptus oil is one of the only products that keep my skin moisturized even in the winter months!
Toni N.
Pompano Beach, FL
Aveda uses ingredients that are sourced and chosen so that you know you are getting quality. We love the earth scents. You always know you can count on Aveda products to work well.
melanie c.
Camarillo, CA
i love it. it is my favorite thing in the world. my body feels great. it is not that pricey depending on the amount that you like to spend. and i usually use it every other week.
Ainhoa A.
Un aceite extraordinario , Es un producto super bueno , Es duradero y deja un olor extraño pero agradable para mi , y la suavidad dura bastante , sin duda lo volveria a comprar
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
the fragrance is marvelous and it makes my skin soooooo soft, love it, i give it a 10. i have an ailment called sjogren's and my skin is soooooo dry and easily damaged, this is just so gentle and last all day, keeps the skin itching down to a minmum.
Payton L.
Seattle, WA
Aveda oils are amazing, sadly this one isn't around anymore. I have a few old Aveda oils and this is one of them, Eucalyptus is one of the most amazing smells.
Arlene R.
Longwood, FL
I absolutely love all Aveda products. Use them daily. they gentle because the company doesn't use harsh ingredients. I feel pampered when I use their products.
Brian N.
Van Nuys, CA
I love love love the smell of this oil. It stays with my all day. I really enjoy how my skin responds to all average products. The ingredients are perfect.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
Leaves my nails feeling strong and very shiny. I love this product. It never fails at its job. If your looking for a product that works please choose this!
Mariluna L.
how to use this product
Mariluna L.
thanks for your explanation.