AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Emily T.
Emily T.
I'm an Aveda trained esthetician and this Singular note was one of my clients favorites for relaxation. Using this in an oil diffuser is also super effective for helping purify the air and helping with congestion!
Tianna A.
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
This is my favorite item to use I'm my daily body care treatment! This oil leaves your skin feeling rich and hydrated and clean all at the same time! I use it daily and recommend everyone to start using it as well!!
Johana M.
Johana M.
East Elmhurst, NY
I used alot of oil when im about too deep conditiner my hair price its ok but its amzin i use it twice a week for like an hour i got this at CVS and target while i was getting some other products yes its a must for me
Tina M.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
This is a great oil it is powerful and works amazingly well ! I use it in my diffuser when anyone has a cold or anything. A couple drops in the shower for a mini spa!
VE-1118642 ana c.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
It is extraordinary, It is a super good product, It is durable and leaves a strange but nice smell for me, and the softness lasts quite a lot, I would definitely buy it again
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Boardman, OH
This is my first time using this product from aveda.it's great to use for different types of things and it's gentle .I usually buy these at aveda stires
Elisania S.
Elisania S.
O'Reilly's everytime everytime I run out I'll go buy another one it's awesome product I put a little bit in my bathtub whenever I soaking it whenever I feel sick after overtime it's awesome product I love
Rikki L.
Rikki L.
AVEDA Eucalyptus oil is absolutely amazing! It made my skin so soft and feel literally just like a baby's! If you have rough/dry skin I would try AVEDA's Eucalyptus oil immediately if not sooner.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I love the Aveda oils. I use them in the bath, directly on my skin for relaxation, or just to smell good. The Eucalyptus oil is nice for stress relief and relaxation!
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I love the eucalyptus smell it's so refreshing and opens my lungs out so much. Nothing says relaxing like eucalyptus to me
how to use this product