AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
It is extraordinary, It is a super good product, It is durable and leaves a strange but nice smell for me, and the softness lasts quite a lot, I would definitely buy it again
Elisania S.
O'Reilly's everytime everytime I run out I'll go buy another one it's awesome product I put a little bit in my bathtub whenever I soaking it whenever I feel sick after overtime it's awesome product I love
Rikki L.
AVEDA Eucalyptus oil is absolutely amazing! It made my skin so soft and feel literally just like a baby's! If you have rough/dry skin I would try AVEDA's Eucalyptus oil immediately if not sooner.
Janae B.
Tiffin
Love this stuff! I use it every morning when I get out of the shower and it makes me skin feel so soft! It also smells amazing!!! With the winter coming up I know my skin is going to stay soft and not dry out by using this amazing stuff.
RoxAnn R.
Ellensburg, WA
Smells great, doesn't irritate skin! I use it when I start to feel sick, 1-2 drops behind my ears or on my chest is enough.
The price tag is a little hefty, but a little goes a long way.
I've also found that other people will not notice the scent unless they're in your "bubble", which is great for office settings.
PATRICIA K.
Newark
the fragrance is marvelous and it makes my skin soooooo soft, love it, i give it a 10. i have an ailment called sjogren's and my skin is soooooo dry and easily damaged, this is just so gentle and last all day, keeps the skin itching down to a minmum.
Diana L.
Miami, FL.
El mejor aceite de eucalypto que he probado en mi vida, suelo usalor en baños aromaticos o cuando quiero hacer limpieza de cutis, tiene multiples usos los cuales si gustan puedo dejarles en mi perfil, espero les guste y le funcione si lo llegasen a utlilzar, thanks.
Abby J.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this oil! It makes my skin extremely moisturizer and doesn't have an oil feeling! It also smells amazing as all Avesta products do. This will keep your skin feel good for a long time! Would purchase again!
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
I could smell this forever, it is so soothing. It is a bit pricey but Aveda always has such amazing products that are totally worth the price. It makes your skin very incredibly soft, I wish the bottle were bigger so I could bathe myself in it! I will definitely keep buying this.
Jessica M.
Lincoln, CA
Some of the best oil I have used yet. So refreshing and relaxing in the tub! I put this on my temples to ease a headache and rub it into my shoulders when I feel tense!!
Mariluna L.
how to use this product
Mariluna L.
thanks for your explanation.