AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Denver, CO
I love AVEDA products. They do what they say, they keep your skin moist, you don't feel dry, it's not greasy. You Feel clean.
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
Denver, CO
Aveda body oil smells so good. This product helped clear the blemishes on my skin and left my skin soft and cleaned.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Covington, LA
Love Aveda's mission and all their natural products. The eucalyptus oil is invigorating and awakening.
Mollie R.
Mollie R.
Portland, OR
I love this oil. It is so relaxing and soothing. I recommend using this product to uplift your mood.
Mark P.
Mark P.
Long lasting and great smell. Expensive for what you get but it's a strong product on the market.
Marina G.
Marina G.
It's Eucalyptus scent is soooo calming. I love the way my hands and feet feel after I use this.
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Austin, TX
I went to school there and I love all of there oils they are a must to have lost recommend
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Hermantown
so wonderful it makes my skin feel amazing and so toucheable. makes my skin feel hydrated
Christie C.
Christie C.
This is the most relaxing product. You can apply it to your temples and the back of your neck and immediately feel stress relief. The smell is strong in a good way, it lasts for a couple hours but is most potent upon application. 10/10 recommend to people who need some stress relief, nice to keep at your desk.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Denver, CO
Aveda has some of the best essential oils. Eucalyptus oil is perfect to mix in with your lotion, and shampoo for fragrance. Use in the summer to keep the bugs away! LIFE HACK: put a couple drops in your laundry. Smells amazing.
how to use this product
Mariluna L.
thanks for your explanation.