AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Christie C.
This is the most relaxing product. You can apply it to your temples and the back of your neck and immediately feel stress relief. The smell is strong in a good way, it lasts for a couple hours but is most potent upon application. 10/10 recommend to people who need some stress relief, nice to keep at your desk.
Emily T.
I'm an Aveda trained esthetician and this Singular note was one of my clients favorites for relaxation. Using this in an oil diffuser is also super effective for helping purify the air and helping with congestion!
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX
Love this...I have a dry scalp and very curly hair so I use this to massage my scalp and moisturized and seal my ends. I love the smell it's soothing especially at night, it's like aromatherapy!
Monika W.
AH! The smell of this product is absolutely amazing! The product is a bit pricey but you pay for what you get! It lasts for a while and it really works great. I purchased this product from a local Aveda store and would definitely buy it again!
Alexandra S.
Denver, CO
Aveda has some of the best essential oils. Eucalyptus oil is perfect to mix in with your lotion, and shampoo for fragrance. Use in the summer to keep the bugs away! LIFE HACK: put a couple drops in your laundry. Smells amazing.
Coral S.
If I could give this product a higher rating I would. This is honestly one of the nicest eucalyptus mint oils I've ever purchased. Great to have on the go and in my office.
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
This is my favorite item to use I'm my daily body care treatment! This oil leaves your skin feeling rich and hydrated and clean all at the same time! I use it daily and recommend everyone to start using it as well!!
Johana M.
East Elmhurst, NY
I used alot of oil when im about too deep conditiner my hair price its ok but its amzin i use it twice a week for like an hour i got this at CVS and target while i was getting some other products yes its a must for me
Kelly L.
I love the Aveda oils. I use them in the bath, directly on my skin for relaxation, or just to smell good. The Eucalyptus oil is nice for stress relief and relaxation!
Tina M.
Polson, MT
This is a great oil it is powerful and works amazingly well ! I use it in my diffuser when anyone has a cold or anything. A couple drops in the shower for a mini spa!
Mariluna L.
how to use this product
Mariluna L.
thanks for your explanation.