AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Janae B.AVEDA Singular Notes, Eucalyptus Oil, 30ml uploaded by Alejandra B.

BY AVEDA

Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note with cool, menthol undertones derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. 30ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
RoxAnn R.
RoxAnn R.
Ellensburg, WA
Smells great, doesn't irritate skin! I use it when I start to feel sick, 1-2 drops behind my ears or on my chest is enough.
The price tag is a little hefty, but a little goes a long way.
I've also found that other people will not notice the scent unless they're in your "bubble", which is great for office settings.
PATRICIA K.
PATRICIA K.
Newark
the fragrance is marvelous and it makes my skin soooooo soft, love it, i give it a 10. i have an ailment called sjogren's and my skin is soooooo dry and easily damaged, this is just so gentle and last all day, keeps the skin itching down to a minmum.
Benedict C.
Benedict C.
Berthoud, CO
Smells really great and I have very dry skin and live in Colorado a dry climate. AVEDA Eucalyptus oil is one of the only products that keep my skin moisturized even in the winter months!
Ainhoa A.
Ainhoa A.
Un aceite extraordinario , Es un producto super bueno , Es duradero y deja un olor extraño pero agradable para mi , y la suavidad dura bastante , sin duda lo volveria a comprar
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lincoln, CA
Some of the best oil I have used yet. So refreshing and relaxing in the tub! I put this on my temples to ease a headache and rub it into my shoulders when I feel tense!!
Brian N.
Brian N.
Van Nuys, CA
I love love love the smell of this oil. It stays with my all day. I really enjoy how my skin responds to all average products. The ingredients are perfect.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Amazing product, smells so great! Super calming at a solid value. This works awesome for my hair which gets dry easily. Using it once a week helps a lot!
This smells amazing if you're into natural type of scents. The scents lasts long and often get asked what fragrance I'm wearing. Love it!
Htet A.
Htet A.
love it. i will use it again and also i want to try other products. i use it three times a week. its kinda expensive but i want it more.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Kuna, ID
I use this everytime I'm sick. I rub it on my Heels, under my nose, the backs of my ears, and my throat. It helps soooo much!
Mariluna L.