BY AVEDA

Bring body and mind into balance with this woodsy base note containing a hint of sweetness derived from dried patchouli leaves. Calms the senses Helps ease tension Excellent for moisturising dry, chapped and mature skin Enhances massage 30ml see more...

Buy on Aveda
Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
E for effort, just did not make the cut for me, I believe everyone has their own acquired taste, and in this case I sure others are fine with this product, it just does not work at all fore, and the sent is a little like fresh Dr.'s office, a nice clean one u
You know the ones with a indistinguishable hint of something medical hovering over...there you go and" that's the way I see it."
AMAZING!!! I love this stuff so much it literally is the best ever! I don't wanna use it because i don't want to run out! IT IS GREAT VALUE!! I love the way it is so gentle on my back! Absolutely love this stuff and would buy it over and over again! AWESOME! A you should definitely invest in some of this!
Missy A.
Hands down the BEST patchouli! Doesn't smell like you are covering up a "dirty hippie" odor. Sensual and earthy. People always stop me to comment how good I smell. It's subtle so it's not overpowering. I "anoint" myself with 5 drops every morning.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Kasey M.
Saint Albans, VT
Great product for the price, lasts a very long time! This patchouli smells amazing, I found not all smell the same!
Pâmela S.
Conquista-MG
My skin is of phases, now it is dry, sometimes it is oily, when it is not mixed. It is a desperation to make, because my skin at certain times of the year does not fit that primer, base .. anyway, this product saved me. Love much