BY AVEDA

Cleanses hair with morikue™ protein from the Peruvian rainforest. For optimum benefits, use with shampure™ conditioner

Calms the senses with an aroma with 25 pure flower and plant essences including certified organic lavender, petitgrain and ylang ylang

shampure™ shampoo

Our pure gentle shampoo—with morikue™ protein—cleanses and fortifies all hair types while infusing it with a calming aroma with 25 pure flower and plant essences.
• Use with shampure™ conditioner

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Peg-6 Cocamide , Dimethicone Peg-7 Isostearate , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Brazil Nut Protein , Wheat Amino Acids , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Glycerin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Peg-30 Castor Oil , Polyquaternium-7 , Sodium Sulfate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Limonene , Sodium Chloride , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Maltodextrin , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Benzoate , Phenoxyethanol , Annatto (Ci 75120)

• I have thinner hair so it tends to get oily even just one...2 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on color treated hair?3 Answers
  • I know Aveda has a hair-care system specifically for slow...2 Answers
Jessica W.
I have fine hair that even after washing it, later that night it looks oily. I've noticed how helpful this shampoo has been to my hair because it not only removes the dullness from my hair and gives it life, but I can go 2 days without having that "oily" scalp. It smells very fresh, and has really proven to me that spending even just a little more on having better ingredients and sulfate free shampoos can really make a difference in the health of your strands rather than using oil based drugstore brands. This just feels as though its a very natural, simple product that works as it should.
Karin D.
Good everyday shampoo for some guests. If your hair has more needs ( color protection, dryness, protein, etc) this is not my recommendation. It smells amazing so if you are looking at it for smell alone, there are ither Aveda products with the same aroma. This is good for kids, mens, and people who have little needs with their hair. I love the smell, but do not use this on my own head because it doesn't provide enough conditioning for me
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wow wow wow! I’ve gone to an aveda salon now for 4 years now and their products never fail me. I recently purchased this shampoo because my hair hasn’t been liking any other type I’ve used (non aveda brand)! This was a night and day difference! So happy with this product! My hair is less snarly, definitely smoother and so much healthier!
Judith A.
Seminole, FL
Love the smell and my fresh clean hair. My favorite shampoo by far! It is a good shampoo for those without any serious hair concerns. I have used it for many years and occasionally switch in some of the other Aveda shampoos as needed.,
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
This shampoo is great for color treated hair to help keep the color longer and not fading it. However, I don’t like how stripped my hair felt after using the shampoo, even after conditioning. Again, it’s a great product for color treated hair, but personally I didn’t like the way it left my hair feeling.
Lindsey P.
This is my absolutely favorite shampoo/conditioner combo. A large bottle lasts me forever, it smells great, and it’s just a simple product. My hair doesn’t need volume or moisture. It just needs to be clean and I find it difficult to find solid products for just clean hair and nothing too special. This product and brand meet and exceed my expectations.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Sometimes you just need a sulfate shampoo and this one is the best for cleaning and fragrance.  I have used this for years and always go back to it.  It gets my hair really clean and removes build-up of products.  I alternate this with a sulfate-free shampoo.
Ronni J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Aveda always for the win. Love the products that leave my very straight and oily hair not left feeling heavy and weighted down by product. I also love the scent of shampure products. And last but not least I love purchasing from a company that uses recyclable packaging and it mindful of the impact they have on our planet. Suave created a line that they claimed was comparable to Aveda products; laughable don’t waste your money buy Aveda the first time every time there is no substitute.
Angela H.
Sallisaw, OK
I have been using Aveda Shampure ever since I stumbled upon it during shopping for a daily shampoo. Upon doing a brief scalp analysis, my scalp belongs to the dry to normal category and I was recommended to use Shampure by the sales assistant. The smell of Shampure is HEAVENLY. It feels like spa everytime I wash my hair. It is easy to lather into foam and rinse away without feeling build-ups. After washing, my hair feels clean, not drying and soft.
Shannon P.
Love this shampoo so much! The smell is fantastic and it keeps hair very clean. No residue left behind- and very reasonably priced! I have bought this in the Aveda store and Amazon. This is a hair care staple of mine.
Jodie J.
Is this safe to use on color treated hair?
Samiah S.
I have thinner hair so it tends to get oily even just one day after washing--I was wondering if anyone else with thin hair has used this shampoo & conditioner and noticed it helping in preventing oily, limp strands?
Lidia F.
Brownsville, TX
Natural shampoo that smells delicious! It's kinda of expensive but if your looking for something organic, this is the way to go.
Jecenia R.
Utica, NY
s it the first time I see this brand I would like to know if it is good?
Brittany W.
I know Aveda has a hair-care system specifically for slowing down hair loss, but the line doesn't claim to actually promote new hair growth, just says it MIGHT do so. So, I was wondering.. I know a lot of aveda's products have scalp invigorating properties that are classically known to promote hair growth, has anyone found this or any other Aveda poo/conditioner do so?? I'll be copying and pasting this on their other products as well. Thanks, y'all!

back