BY AVEDA

Cleanses hair with morikue™ protein from the Peruvian rainforest. For optimum benefits, use with shampure™ conditioner

Calms the senses with an aroma with 25 pure flower and plant essences including certified organic lavender, petitgrain and ylang ylang

shampure™ shampoo

Our pure gentle shampoo—with morikue™ protein—cleanses and fortifies all hair types while infusing it with a calming aroma with 25 pure flower and plant essences.
• Use with shampure™ conditioner

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Peg-6 Cocamide , Dimethicone Peg-7 Isostearate , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Brazil Nut Protein , Wheat Amino Acids , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Glycerin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Peg-30 Castor Oil , Polyquaternium-7 , Sodium Sulfate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Limonene , Sodium Chloride , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Maltodextrin , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Benzoate , Phenoxyethanol , Annatto (Ci 75120)

• Is this safe to use on color treated hair?3 Answers
  • I have thinner hair so it tends to get oily even just one day aft...1 Answers
  • I know Aveda has a hair-care system specifically for slowing down...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: By Aveda more...
Shampure is absolutely 100% one of my favorite smells of all time. This shampoo does a very basic clean and and the smell is so relaxing and pleasant. It leaves the hair soft and weightless and so shiny. This product is good for all hair types and is a very family friendly shampoo for men women and children alike.
Katie K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Review for: 8.5 oz more...
This shampoo is great for color treated hair to help keep the color longer and not fading it. However, I don’t like how stripped my hair felt after using the shampoo, even after conditioning. Again, it’s a great product for color treated hair, but personally I didn’t like the way it left my hair feeling.
Lindsey P.
This is my absolutely favorite shampoo/conditioner combo. A large bottle lasts me forever, it smells great, and it’s just a simple product. My hair doesn’t need volume or moisture. It just needs to be clean and I find it difficult to find solid products for just clean hair and nothing too special. This product and brand meet and exceed my expectations.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Review for: 8.5 oz more...
Sometimes you just need a sulfate shampoo and this one is the best for cleaning and fragrance.  I have used this for years and always go back to it.  It gets my hair really clean and removes build-up of products.  I alternate this with a sulfate-free shampoo.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Review for: 8.5 oz more...
This is by far my most favorite shampoo ever. I have used and loved this one for 20 years and its one that I go back to over and over again. I have worked in Aveda spas, salons and even the stores.

This is a great shampoo for all hair types. Leaves hair soft, manageable, shiny and well hydrated. And the smell is so amazing.
Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines
This shampoo smells like heaven. A little bit goes a long way. It lathers up really nicely. It also makes me smell floral for hours after showering without being overpowering. Love it!
Mikayla A.
Review for: 33.8 more...
I like this product but probably wouldn’t buy again. It leaves my hair dry and frizzy. The scent is okay but not great. I normally have smooth hair and do not have to brush but since using this shampoo, it has been everything but smooth.
Emily H.
Review for: 8.5 oz more...
This shampoo is refreshing and hydrating. It heals dry damaged hair quickly and leaves a long lasting pleasant scent. It is not heavy or oily. The product is easy to dispense and a good value.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I really like this shampoo, after using it my hair is literally squeaky clean. It also smells amazing, i always get a wiff of it later on in the day. The only thing that I sm unsure about is that ever since I started using this shampoo, ny hair is super tangly after getting out of the shower. I even brush my hair before getting into the showet and it still comes out super tangly where I can barely get my comb through it. Maybe it isnt as conditioning?
Emily M.
Monticello, MN
My absolute favorite shampoo. It works up a decent lather, smells amazing, and doesn't dry out my scalp. This product helps prevent dandruff unlike a lot of other brands. It's a bit spendy and can only be bought via an Aveda salon but a little bit goes a long way so it's last a couple of months.
Jodie J.
Is this safe to use on color treated hair?
Lidia F.
Brownsville, TX
Natural shampoo that smells delicious! It's kinda of expensive but if your looking for something organic, this is the way to go.
Jecenia R.
Utica, NY
s it the first time I see this brand I would like to know if it is good?
Brittany W.
I know Aveda has a hair-care system specifically for slowing down hair loss, but the line doesn't claim to actually promote new hair growth, just says it MIGHT do so. So, I was wondering.. I know a lot of aveda's products have scalp invigorating properties that are classically known to promote hair growth, has anyone found this or any other Aveda poo/conditioner do so?? I'll be copying and pasting this on their other products as well. Thanks, y'all!
Samiah S.
I have thinner hair so it tends to get oily even just one day after washing--I was wondering if anyone else with thin hair has used this shampoo & conditioner and noticed it helping in preventing oily, limp strands?