Aveda Shampure Shampoo 8.5 Oz uploaded by Ellie L.

BY AVEDA

Aveda Shampure Shampoo 8.5 Oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily S.
Knoxville , TN
I have used this shampoo every day for 8 years now. The natural formula is light weight, doesn't build up on your hair, gets your hair clean without stripping it dry, and smells like heaven! Might be a splurge but your hair will thank you! Buy it:)
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
I use this product 3x a week. I am so happy I came across this shampoo. It leaves my hair clean and extremely soft and shiny. I use it with the conditioner and I get so many compliments! Highly recommend.
Sujey C.
Grand Prarie
Can't go wrong with shampoo . Specially this product . I buy mostly 2 or more . Knowing I will use it everytime .
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I didn't like these at all. My hair seemed limp and shineless. The fragrance was annoying.
Ricia W.
This is my all-time favourite shampoo - and I'm not someone that's huge on haircare products. Shampure has a beautiful natural scent and leaves your hair looking, feeling and smelling great. My partner has even started stealing it for his beard!
Jane K.
paris
Love this shampoo. The smell is one of my favourites. Such a clean. Smell and leaves your hair well nourished