BY AVEDA

A pure, gentle daily shampoo with Morikue protein cleanses and fortifies any type of hair. Infusing it with one of Aveda's original aromas: a calming mix of 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Massage onto wet hair. Lather and rinse. Follow with shampure Conditioner. Color(s): no color. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Shampoo. Style Number: 631815. see more...

• Is this safe to use on color treated hair?3 Answers
  • I have thinner hair so it tends to get oily even just one day aft...1 Answers
  • I know Aveda has a hair-care system specifically for slowing down...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Shampure Shampoo 8.5 oz, By Aveda more...
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. I love the botanical smell and feel of this because it gives me a good clean without stripping my hair or scalp. I use a quarter size amount for my midback length hair and it’s perfect. I follow with the shampure conditioner.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I really like this shampoo, after using it my hair is literally squeaky clean. It also smells amazing, i always get a wiff of it later on in the day. The only thing that I sm unsure about is that ever since I started using this shampoo, ny hair is super tangly after getting out of the shower. I even brush my hair before getting into the showet and it still comes out super tangly where I can barely get my comb through it. Maybe it isnt as conditioning?
Linda B.
This shampoo works so well. A little goes a long way, and leaves my hair soft and easy to manage. I have really sensitive skin, and this is the only line of products that doesn't cause me to have an allergic reaction.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Shampure Shampoo 8.5 oz more...
This is by far my most favorite shampoo ever. I have used and loved this one for 20 years and its one that I go back to over and over again. I have worked in Aveda spas, salons and even the stores.

This is a great shampoo for all hair types. Leaves hair soft, manageable, shiny and well hydrated. And the smell is so amazing.
Samantha K.
Boston, MA
This is the shampoo that got me hooked on Aveda in college. The smell is classic Aveda - the delicious scent that everyone thinks of when they think of the brand. It's good for all hair types and is the perfect every day shampoo. If you buy from an Aveda store, be sure to join their free awards program. Buying products allows you to cash in points for products, spa gift cards, and more!
Jamie S.
The smell is lovely, but it leaves my hair feeling dry and tangle prone. I'm not sure if it is simply over-stripping my hair or just lacks enough conditioning agents, but it is definitely not a good product for me.
Angela G.
This is my go to everyday shampoo. I’ve been using Aveda for 20 years and I always come back to the Shampure. It has Morikue protein that strengthens my hair and makes it smell wonderful.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
One of my favorites. It's safe for color treated hair and it never leaves hair feeling stripped. Also it cleans thoroughly and the scent is the best thing I have ever smelled. It's pricier than other brands but you get what you pay for. My hair always looks healthier and shinier when using this. And it smells so frikkin good.
Emily M.
Monticello, MN
My absolute favorite shampoo. It works up a decent lather, smells amazing, and doesn't dry out my scalp. This product helps prevent dandruff unlike a lot of other brands. It's a bit spendy and can only be bought via an Aveda salon but a little bit goes a long way so it's last a couple of months.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Review for: Other more...
33.8 oz pump bottle. This shampoo can be purchased online or in store. Very impressed! The scent is flower/plant clean like. It is the Aveda aroma. Not tested on animals. I am very satisfied with this product and will purchase again! Leaves hair feeling clean and soft.
Jodie J.
Is this safe to use on color treated hair?
Lidia F.
Brownsville , Tx
Natural shampoo that smells delicious! It's kinda of expensive but if your looking for something organic, this is the way to go.
Jecenia R.
Utica, NY
s it the first time I see this brand I would like to know if it is good?
Brittany W.
I know Aveda has a hair-care system specifically for slowing down hair loss, but the line doesn't claim to actually promote new hair growth, just says it MIGHT do so. So, I was wondering.. I know a lot of aveda's products have scalp invigorating properties that are classically known to promote hair growth, has anyone found this or any other Aveda poo/conditioner do so?? I'll be copying and pasting this on their other products as well. Thanks, y'all!
Samiah S.
I have thinner hair so it tends to get oily even just one day after washing--I was wondering if anyone else with thin hair has used this shampoo & conditioner and noticed it helping in preventing oily, limp strands?