Aveda Shampure Shampoo uploaded by Kelly J.Aveda Shampure Shampoo uploaded by Holly H.Aveda Shampure Shampoo uploaded by Abigail D.

BY AVEDA

A pure, gentle daily shampoo with Morikue protein cleanses and fortifies any type of hair. Infusing it with one of Aveda's original aromas: a calming mix of 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Massage onto wet hair. Lather and rinse. Follow with shampure Conditioner. Color(s): no color. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Shampoo. Style Number: 631815. see more...

• I have thinner hair so it tends to get oily even just one day aft...1 Answers
  • I know Aveda has a hair-care system specifically for slowing down...1 Answers
  • s it the first time I see this brand I would like to know if it i...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jordin R.
Jordin R.
The smell is great and this shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, soft and looking fresh always. I had my hair bleached out to a platinum blonde and using this with the shampure shampoo has helped keep my hair damage free throughout the process. I cannot imagine going back to any other shampoo. I've also found that my hair stays looking great with less washes than it did with my old shampoos I've tried. I absolutely love this product.
marie j.
marie j.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like the gentleness of aleena shampoo my head doesn't itch and my hair is shiny however it doesn't seem to control my curls very well even when I used the conditioner with it so I only buy the shampoo I do purchase more often than not I use it on my grandchildren's hair it doesn't burn their eyes otherwise they would be crying
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Love the size of this bottle....seems to last forever! Great overall product for everyday use. Leaves my hair smelling fresh and leaves it feeling very clean. Using the conditioner with it leaves my hair with an added shine and tameness to my small fly-aways. One the days I don't wash....I use the Dry Shampoo and love it as well.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites. It's safe for color treated hair and it never leaves hair feeling stripped. Also it cleans thoroughly and the scent is the best thing I have ever smelled. It's pricier than other brands but you get what you pay for. My hair always looks healthier and shinier when using this. And it smells so frikkin good.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I only wash my hair a couple days a week to try and keep it healthy. That means when I do wash it I need a good, cleansing shampoo. So often shampoos leave a residue and it's really frustrating. Then a friend who does hair suggested I try Shampure. I am officially a believer. This shampoo get my thick hair so clean.
A E.
A E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! Been using it for at least 3 years now and no intention of switching. It has a nice gentle scent and leaves my scalp feeling clean without drying out my hair even with daily use. Also keeps my hair shiny. A big bottle (33.8 oz) lasts me about a year so personally I feel it's worth the price.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Really good product definitely worth the money, and if you buy directly from Aveda they give you decent rewards. This is the only product that leaves my hair feeling clean and with volume without frizz. The whole line smells very pleasant. Would recommend to anyone who wants hair to look healthy and thick.
Eva J.
Eva J.
Atlanta, GA
The product smells good with slight hints of citrus. It left my hair feeling soft, but slightly slick. I used it with the conditioner for two days and then I started getting spots of flaky skin on my scalp. It cleared up once I stopped using the product. I would rate the product 4/5 if not for that.
Mae F.
Mae F.
The smell of this shampoo is just heavenly!! And it last for a long time. I can use this shampoo every now and then but not every time I was my hair. It tends to dry it out if I use it to much. This product is definitely in my home at all times. I am expanding my Aveda collection as we speak :)
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Mount Washington, KY
This is my favorite Aveda product! It's very good for my children's sensitive skin and the smell is amazing! I have began using it as a shave "gel" on my legs and have fallen in love with it as well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I feel it's extremely pricey.
Jodie J.
Jodie J.
Is this safe to use on color treated hair?
Jecenia R.
Jecenia R.
Utica, NY
s it the first time I see this brand I would like to know if it is good?
Lidia F.
Lidia F.
Brownsville , Tx
Natural shampoo that smells delicious! It's kinda of expensive but if your looking for something organic, this is the way to go.
Samiah S.
Samiah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thinner hair so it tends to get oily even just one day after washing--I was wondering if anyone else with thin hair has used this shampoo & conditioner and noticed it helping in preventing oily, limp strands?
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know Aveda has a hair-care system specifically for slowing down hair loss, but the line doesn't claim to actually promote new hair growth, just says it MIGHT do so. So, I was wondering.. I know a lot of aveda's products have scalp invigorating properties that are classically known to promote hair growth, has anyone found this or any other Aveda poo/conditioner do so?? I'll be copying and pasting this on their other products as well. Thanks, y'all!