BY AVEDA #36 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
I work at an Aveda exclusive salon and use this product on my clients that are looking for a little extra body in their hair. Great to use on dirty and clean hair to give it a little extra grit and texture. Great product!
angelica s.
Seattle
This is the best dry shampoo in existence, not only is it all natural, wonderful smelling, and talc free but it does a better job on every color and style hair than any other one
Bailey P.
Athens, AL
This is my favorite out of all of Aveda's products! I love this powder dry shampoo..however, my hair is blonde. Darker hair can tend to have gray looking roots when using!
Kay G.
Works great, doesn't make your hair heavy or fiscoted. Leaves it smelling fredh& vlean, touchable& not that powder residue that so many other dry shampoos leave behind
Victoria T.
Minneapolis, MN
The one and only dry shampoo that I would recommend to other people. It has a great scent, and yes it's in powder form/ I've tried the hairspray products out there and they just feel nasty in my curls after use. This powder is easy to apply, you just squeeze the bottle, and then pat it into your hair or run your fingers through the area you applied it. The powder is not noticeable whatsoever it blend very well and I have dark brown hair. This can be used to add volume as well.
Makenna T.
Broomfield, CO
I am an avid Aveda user and usually love all of their products. This is Aveda's first dry shampoo so I can't put them at too much fault here. I personally don't like this product. The squeeze bottle isn't the best idea because it makes it hard to get all over your head. It goes in one spot and is quite chalky making it noticeable on my scalp and I even have blonde hair. I think that if they refined the bottle and product, they will come out with a better dry shampoo.
Ivannia C.
This isn't my favorite dry shampoo.. I feel like it leaves my hair powdery no matter how much I brush it out and I don't feel like it absorbs the oils in my hair very well.
Ashley N.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product smells so good and it works really well! I find I have to massage the product into my skull really well or the powder is visible on my head, though it works really well!
Katie B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Best dry shampoo I've tried, and who doesn't love the Shampure scent ūüėć It doesn't leave my hair with any white cast, smells great, and makes my hair feel & look clean instead of just caked with product. LOVE IT.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Finally, Aveda has a dry shampoo! I tried it, love it, and swear by it. I have tried MANY dry shampoos, and they all seem to have an overpowering smell which clashes with my perfume and/or have nasty ingredients and leave too much residue on my hair... The Aveda dry shampoo, however, does none of these things. The scent is signature Aveda, which is lovely, and I love the delivery system. Much better than an aerosol. I'll never use any other dry shampoo again. This is THE ONE!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.