BY AVEDA #27 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly revive your hair and senses with Aveda shampure Dry Shampoo, a non-aerosol powder mist that absorbs excess oil between shampoos. It extends a great blow dry, revives hair after a workout, refreshes hair while traveling and transforms it before a night out. Its calming aroma contains 25 pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Tip the bottle upside down and return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle. Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff and tip as needed to increase powder flow. Massage the powder into your scalp and restyle as desired. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'shampure' Dry Shampoo. Style Number: 5061915. see more...

• Marca muito boa, adoro o cheiro, deixa o cabelo m... Be the first to answer!
  • I love dry shampoo!!!:My hair doesn't get oily and it is so much ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this shampoo works and does it smell goo...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Ivannia C.
This isn't my favorite dry shampoo.. I feel like it leaves my hair powdery no matter how much I brush it out and I don't feel like it absorbs the oils in my hair very well.
Ashley N.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product smells so good and it works really well! I find I have to massage the product into my skull really well or the powder is visible on my head, though it works really well!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Finally, Aveda has a dry shampoo! I tried it, love it, and swear by it. I have tried MANY dry shampoos, and they all seem to have an overpowering smell which clashes with my perfume and/or have nasty ingredients and leave too much residue on my hair... The Aveda dry shampoo, however, does none of these things. The scent is signature Aveda, which is lovely, and I love the delivery system. Much better than an aerosol. I'll never use any other dry shampoo again. This is THE ONE!
Adrienne M.
I love this product! From the clean fresh scent, to the ease of distribution through my hair. This is definitely my favorite dry shampoo I have tried, and I have tried at least a dozen.
Miranda D.
Pinehurst, NC
I love this stuff. First, the smell is amazing. I could inhale it all day long - but it works great. I have really long, very thick hair and it's such a pain to wash, that I love having a great dry shampoo to use for 2nd and 3rd day hair. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lauren B.
Love the way this dry shampoo smells and leaves my hair refreshed and oil free! Started using this product at the recommendation of my stylist about a month ago. Bottle can be a little tricky to get used to at first, but I like the fact that it is a non-aerosol dispenser.
Carly R.
Little Chute, WI
Look no further! This dry shampoo is absolutely fantastic! I've always beenjoy a girl that likes aerosol dry shampoI but I will never go back. This dry shampoo smells great and is so easy to apply. By the end of the week this is my savior! I'm officially addicted.
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
This dry shampoo works well but it is very similar to baby powder... It even has a similar smell. I still use it because it helps with greasy hair but I prefer the ones that spray rather than ones like this that just puff out powder.
Jacquelin M.
I really like this shampoo but I found that I have to wash my hair everyday with this product for it not to look greasy. I usually wash my hair every two days, but other than that it left my hair really soft and smooth.
Ellen C.
Marietta, GA
I have tried every dry shampoo under the sun and this one is leaps and bounds above the rest! It doesn't leave big white spots in your hair. It actually gives your hair texture and volume and it smells GREAT!
kayla w.
Shelbyville, KY
I am the biggest fan of dry shampoos, I use them every day. My favorite brands are pricey, and do not last very long. I'm considering trying a powder and curious how this specific product has worked for others?
Katie K.
Plymouth, MI
Is this shampoo good for long hair too? I am worried about it making my hair too greasy.
Becca A.
Hammond, LA
How long does one bottle of this last?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Does this give a white cast?
Amy R.